We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

House Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

Official Season 7+ Spoilers/Speculation/News/Etc. Thread (including S8 renewal)

  • Avatar of SmirkyLurky8

    SmirkyLurky8

    [22]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30

    i hope cameron comes back as a regular. i hope cuddy dies and left a will. i hope house gets to keep her baby. i hope foreman will become the new dean of medicine. i hope sam leaves wilson. i hope wilson asks house to move in, with the baby. i hope taub becomes a dad. i hope chase wins back cameron. i hope there is at least one clinic scene per episode. i hope the sharp sarcastic humor doesn't turn cutesy with the baby . i hope it was an hallucination. i hope hugh laurie directs more episodes in season 7 too. i hope foreman is used more often. i hope other nurses become prominent to the show, not just jeffrey. i want conflict and humor and mystery in each episode. i really hope the humor remains dark, sardonic, brutal between house and his patients. i hope the season has more episodes than season 6 had. i hope 13 comes back to stay by the midway point of the season. i hope sam comes to work for house. i hope the directors abstain from anymore fuzzy, dramy shots during the eventual finale. i hope house has a relapse so that the show can be realilstic. i hope dr. nolan appears many more times. i hope the show does one or more musical episodes . i hope the show does one or more b & w episodes in season 7. i hope that when cuddy is killed off this season, that it is unambiguous in the extreme. i hope tritter and vogler make guest appearances. i hope house's mother shows up at some point. i hope that the show does one live episode before a studio audience. i hope house wars more red. i can't think of anything else right now. i hope if anyone agrees with anything i jus twrote that she or he will second it.



    have a nice day

    Edited on 06/02/2010 11:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of condeigor

    condeigor

    [24]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 12/01/03
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 1,548
    It always happened. Always. In all of the series. The main character gets finally paired up with the secondary character he/she's interested with but at first he/she tried to hide those feelings so the series could develop. If this is gonna ruin the series or keep getting good ratings, I don't know, but this is what had to happen eventually.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LazyLovedOne

    LazyLovedOne

    [25]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 5

    Keep the hard edges and snide humor I say. Leave the hurt and comfort and heart to heart stuff to shows that have mastered it already--Grey's Anatomy. Scrubs is gone now, so medical humor is in short supply. There's a void there now. If it's all warm and fuzzy, like that movie, "Three Men and a Baby", It'll lose what made it special. I don't miss Cameron toomuch, but I wouldn't mind it if she came back. Let Cuddy, Taub, and Sam recede Please!


    Rare medical conditions are a great fountain for the show, but not purely theoretical stuff. Even if the disease is a repeat , as long as it's presented all new and the patient is interesting I don't think that will matter. Bring in some new female leads, at least one, who is under thirty. I say that because this show is watched by young women who want to see women they can relate to on the team. No more hospital . It would be wonderful if the director of the season six finale never directed another episode again. I hope Bryan Singer takes more of a role in the production. I want lots of contempt of idiots Dr. House.


    He must hate fools as much as he always used to do. I get to feel gleeful when I see House tell off some dumb parent with a sick child, or some dazed and confused teenage patient. He can be mean for us. We get to live vicariously through him. I wouldn't mind seeing him lecture as a professor again. No clumsy new dad scenes, I beg you! That's what daytime tv and sitcoms are all for. This show was always better than that stuff. I might be sad if Cuddy kicked the bucket, but it would give the show it's grouchy and cynical doctor back, so I could live with it.


    Time is dragging by . I want those writers to show their best work in season seven. There's so many cooks in the House kitchen, three months should be more than enough time to fix the problems and regain the greatness.


    --When I said no more hospital, I meant mental hopitals not PPTH.


    I nearly forgot: let the season be a full one. I think that is about 24 episodes. And--no more darkly lit, serious scenes. Contrast the dark with some light too. Please, no more tricks with dirty lenses to make a set look like it might not be real. Twistns are great, but no more confusion! That's all I wanted to say today.

    Edited on 06/03/2010 8:52am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggiebag123

    doggiebag123

    [26]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 11/23/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 364

    SmirkyLurky8 wrote:


    i hope cameron comes back as a regular. i hope cuddy dies and left a will. i hope house gets to keep her baby. i hope foreman will become the new dean of medicine. i hope sam leaves wilson. i hope wilson asks house to move in, with the baby. i hope taub becomes a dad. i hope chase wins back cameron. i hope there is at least one clinic scene per episode. i hope the sharp sarcastic humor doesn't turn cutesy with the baby . i hope it was an hallucination. i hope hugh laurie directs more episodes in season 7 too. i hope foreman is used more often. i hope other nurses become prominent to the show, not just jeffrey. i want conflict and humor and mystery in each episode. i really hope the humor remains dark, sardonic, brutal between house and his patients. i hope the season has more episodes than season 6 had. i hope 13 comes back to stay by the midway point of the season. i hope sam comes to work for house. i hope the directors abstain from anymore fuzzy, dramy shots during the eventual finale. i hope house has a relapse so that the show can be realilstic. i hope dr. nolan appears many more times. i hope the show does one or more musical episodes . i hope the show does one or more b & w episodes in season 7. i hope that when cuddy is killed off this season, that it is unambiguous in the extreme. i hope tritter and vogler make guest appearances. i hope house's mother shows up at some point. i hope that the show does one live episode before a studio audience. i hope house wars more red. i can't think of anything else right now. i hope if anyone agrees with anything i jus twrote that she or he will second it.



    have a nice day



    despite our drastically differing stands on the House/Cuddy relationship, I actually do agree with some of what you said


    1. I don't want House to get custody of Cuddy's baby after some trajic death (thats waaaay too lifetime movieish) but I do want to see some House/Rachel interaction. As Sramv said, no clumsy "i don't know how to change a diper" scenes, but humorous ones (maybe one cutsey one but mostly normal House homor)and tender ones. House has always been great with kids. I think it would be kinda fun if House teaches Rachel her first word and it turns out to be something like "idiot" or "liar".


    2. More HL directing, as long as it doesn't interfear with his time onscreen


    3. more episodes than this season. I have no idea why this season only had 22 (technacally one 21 airdates because "Broken" counts as 2 episodes)


    4. I'd definately like to see Sam come work for House, perhaps she could replace Thriteen who by the way confirmed that she will be there for the first episode or two of the season then leave and then return midseason. I'm not sure that I want to see her dump Wilson though. I don't really have a problem with her and I love her scenes with House. The team will need some estrogen when Thriteen is gone. Besides, it has already been confirmed that she will be back for at least the begining of season 7.


    5. I want to see Dr. Nolan again too, but this may be kind of difficult since Braugher is contracted to Men of a Certain Age. As Sramv said, I want to know if he ocntinues therapy or not. I'm fine with a different therapist or even just the mention of therapy, I don't need to see sessions.


    6. I'd love to see House's mother again, maybe now that he is a little happier, he could celebrate the holidays with her and Cuddy. In addition, I want to see Wilsons brother Danny. He was mentioned but has yet to actually be seen. Although, I'm not sure how they would bring him back up again, maybe that is better left as is.


    7. Don't want an all musical episode, but I would love if House would start playing piano again and I'd like to see him play for Cuddy (maybe Cuddy's seranade?)


    The one thing I don't want is a relapse, just the fact that House has contemplated relapsing is realistic enough for me. Besides, plenty of people stay clean, especially thouse who have had a big of a scare as House did when he hallucinated. We've seen House relapse before, I'm excited to see the new developments to come in this new life.


    Also don't think I'd want to see Cameron back full time but I want to see her return and what thay will bring. Interestingly, Ausiello reported a while back that a tv couple did not get along in real life and were refusing to work with each other. This was written around the time of Camerons departure, I wonder if Jesse and Jennifer had trouble working together given their real life break up. This could have forced the writers to chose between one or the other to stay permanantly, and they chose Chase because he was, IMO the stronger character and there was a lot more to work with there.

    Edited on 06/03/2010 2:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GrateGreat

    GrateGreat

    [27]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 10

    I vote for no screen time wasted of House babysitting or playing daddy. Befuddled House is way too OOC for my taste.


    Longer season = yeah Street Kings wasn't worth HL's talent or my time. It shortchanged "House."


    Cuddy dies = let it be a prediction and not just a wish for season 7.


    I want 13 to return, but not as a regular cast member.


    The show does need new feamle characters.


    No Kodak moments! Bring back the fast paced, brilliant clinic scenes!


    If Cuddy lives I want her and House to be adversaries again. Foreman or Sam would be perfect to take over for the overwhelmed Cuddy. That would reinstat the conflict between House and his authority figure.


    The only awkward sweetness I want to see will be from Wilson or Chase or 13.


    Get House out of PPTH! Give him a new setting for the remainder of the show. He could be a consultant to other doctors from around the world through a web cam or video interface, whatever it's called that he did with Kate in "Frozen". Only he could be at home while giving advice. I vote for him living alone still.


    A relapse is fine, so longh as it's not long lived.


    If the show changes too much, nobody'll watch it anymore. People like the old House. People want him cranky. They want him acting disdainful of his ignorant patients and their families.


    I vote for more medical realism. I want House's personality to stay the way it was from seasons 1 through 5. Happier is okay, but no tender, huggable, child-safe House! That would doom the show. Cynics don't need toact happy or sad. Sarcasm isn't just about one's mood. He's still in pain, which makes a person bitter.


    For emphasis I'd like to repeat that Cuddy dying would be more than okay to me!


    If Cameron comes back, I want her to behave more like her old self. Leave the knowing grins directed at House and othersto House and Cuddy. Let them be jerks, not her.


    I want Chase to get in trouble over what he did to that murderous dictator. Quit with the plot buildups and set ups. Just let things come into fruition this season. Stop hoding off on the old plans. Too much stretching out has happened already and see how the rating suffered? No more fence sitting. Either do what you intended from the start with this character or change everything or let the season 6 changes stand.


    I vote for House acting like a disabled man in every episode, even in crisis situations.


    Younger people in the cast would be a very good improvement.


    Use the blue key light on HL's eyes again like you did in the earlier seasons (one blue colored, tiny light per eye, of course). His eyes aren't beautiful anymore, just haunted and old. Speaking of "out with the old and in with the new", give House a better hairstyle. A wig is okay, just make it look real. I miss Chases's long hair. Wilson could use some toning of his body IMHO. Give me something comely to watch on my HD TV. Looks matter in Hollywood if nowhere else. If the actors aren't attractive, why choose the fine ones in the first place?


    Childish and prickly, that's how I like my House. I fell for him while he was childish, brilliant, mean, and cynical. Don't let House get an amputation to end his pain. No pain = fake House. No cane = a House imposter. House loving Cuddy and helping her with her baby = the aliens stole House and replaced him with a pod person. End the relationship or end her. Before the yearly Christmas installment.


    My opinions are free, take them or leave them.


    P.S. HL is turning 51 this week. Maybe if his eyes were spotlighted with the old blue key light he wouldn't look like a 60 year old. Age makes colors fade: hair, eyes, complexion. Red clothes and blue-blue eyes again might be a big help. Give it thought. House holding a baby will only serve to make him seem older IMO. He'll resemble a drandpa with his limp and his cane and that haggard face! Hahaha! I meant grandpa! What's a dranpa? Is that a new line of diapers?

    Edited on 06/08/2010 1:16am
    Edited 6 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SmirkyLurky8

    SmirkyLurky8

    [28]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30

    I want House to play his piano in most episodes like he us to. The show should get more accurate opening credits.


    House should have a nemesis again, one that isn't himself. Season 1 was Vogler and Cuddy. Season 2 was Stacy's husband and House's boss, Cuddy. Season 3 was Tritter and House himself. Foreman too to a smaller degree. CBT was exciting to watch because she was his enemy. A real person opponent is what the show has been needing. That and a female costar for the team who doesn't smile all the time, like a young and modern Katherine Hepburn. I like 13, but ....


    The constant Mona Lisa smile is irritating at times. ALso, she was too much of a mystery, unlike Cameron. Cameron let her soft belly be vulnerable all of the time. She actually told House directly, early on in season 1, that she loved him. 13 isn't like that. The original Cuddy wasn't like that either, but you might not sealize it if you are a newer fan of the show. Her only weakness was guilt over her patients such as l House or her handy man, and being childless.


    Let the wishy-washy version of Lisa Cuddy of seasons 4, 5, and 6 be gone. House needs someone to fight with at work, passionate fighting for his patients again.


    Have a nice day

    Edited on 06/03/2010 5:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GrateGreat

    GrateGreat

    [29]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 10

    I agree with Smirky about the constant smiling. 13 smiles when she's scared, sad, angry. It's cool in small doese. I always like 13. Wilson grins/grimaces too much, but to a much smaller extent.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LazyLovedOne

    LazyLovedOne

    [30]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 5

    I can see your point about the baby, GrateGreat. If Cuddy is dropped, the baby should probably go too. House does seem grandfather aged!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggiebag123

    doggiebag123

    [31]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 11/23/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 364

    LazyLovedOne wrote:


    I can see your point about the baby, GrateGreat. If Cuddy is dropped, the baby should probably go too. House does seem grandfather aged!



    I in no way want Cuddy dropped, but yea if she goes the baby should go too. House dealin with Rachel because he is with Cuddy can be sweet or funny, House taking care of her baby without her (as someone suggested earlier) would be rediculous. House is not the type to take that on voluntarily. Also, House on the show is younger than Hugh in real life. In season 4 Wilson said House was 40 something, which means House has yet to hit 50, plus Cuddy is only about 8 years younger than him, so if he's too old to be a father she's too old to be a mother.


    I never really noticed the Thirteen smiling thing, I'lldefinately have to look next time. As I said earlier, Oliva herself confirmed she will come back to the show midseason and will be in at least the season premier.


    As for a "villan" idk. I like the House v. Himself a lot and I can't really come up with anyone else who would want to take House down, unless they brought back Lucas as a jelous man, but I don't think that will happen.


    I agree more piano, but only when it fits. Also, a better schedule. No more four week breaks.


    Also, random spoiler but one of the writers said that somewhere within the first 8 episodes there will be a political based episode. Perhaps this will be like Role Modles, that tackle political issues. I vote we start a faebook to get Obama to guest on House!! It worked for Betty White lol.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SmirkyLurky8

    SmirkyLurky8

    [32]Jun 3, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30

    I could be wrong about this, but I noticed something in season 5 with Cuddy. Remember when she started wearing bangs? I think Lisa Edelstein had to start wearing bangs because she invested in a face lift. Face lifts draw the hairline away from the face. Lots of women get hair implants to fill in the newly exposed, hairless portions of their hair. Maybe she needed to heal from her surgery before getting those hair plugs around her hairline. The bangs are a smart and easy way to camoflage a receeding hairline, whatever caused that receeding hairline. Now since season 6 began, Cuddy lost the bangs. Also, she looks somewhat less wrinkly than season 3 or 4. She looks fresher than years ago.


    If she isn't too old to be a first time mom, she is pushing it perhaps. These things are relative, of course. Compared to many famous actresses, Cuddy is one of many in her age group to become a mom. It would halp to explain why she had so much trouble getting pregnant. I mean her age at the time hindered her fertility.LE looks young for her age and HL looks old for his age. It's weird, but it reflects the double standard over aging between men and women. Women are discarded as objects of passion with the onset of some signs of middle age, but men seem to thrive in their middle age years. If LE wants to work she has to keep younger looking than her actual age. It's not fair.


    I always thought that there was ten years difference between House and Wilson and only a few years at the most between House and Cuddy. They were inschool together after all. Rmember when House was recovering from being shot and we saw him in his dream with an inpatient bracelet on his wrist. It had House's birthday on it. It matched HL's. I could be very wrong about it. Someone will need to check out the episode at issue. "No Reason"? or "Meaning"? I cannot remember. I think I may have read an interview of one of the producers or actors from years ago, in which House and Wilson were aged as characters. I thought it was ten or eight years? Not sure.


    Have a nice day

    Edited on 06/03/2010 7:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of giggs92

    giggs92

    [33]Jun 7, 2010
    • member since: 01/04/09
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 138

    I loved this last episode and I have enjoyed pretty well all of this season. Can't see what people don't like frankly. Anyway I have a feeling next season may be the last. I thought HL had signed on until 2011 which means it would end next year. I have a feeling too this thing with Cuddy will not last. House will screw up somehow and will end up back on pills. I just think if House becomes all nice and a father to Cuddy's child etc the show will be spoiled. There will have to be some major angst yet. I'm looking forward to it already.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dm_esuoh

    dm_esuoh

    [34]Jun 7, 2010
    • member since: 07/21/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 637

    giggs92 wrote:


    I loved this last episode and I have enjoyed pretty well all of this season. Can't see what people don't like frankly. Anyway I have a feeling next season may be the last. I thought HL had signed on until 2011 which means it would end next year. I have a feeling too this thing with Cuddy will not last. House will screw up somehow and will end up back on pills. I just think if House becomes all nice and a father to Cuddy's child etc the show will be spoiled. There will have to be some major angst yet. I'm looking forward to it already.


    If you can't understand at all why people are disliking the past few seasons of House, then I am going to guess you only started watching sometime during season 4 or after because the show has changed drastically from the first 3 seasons. It seems to me that the writers have started writing for a whole new audience.

    Edited on 06/07/2010 7:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of grace87

    grace87

    [35]Jun 8, 2010
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 3,151
    Well IDK about that.. I've bee watching House since season 1 and to be honest I really enjoyed the latest seasons.. I really don't see why all of this negativity.. you know in every show the main character is at some point starting a "growing up" process.. and to be fair the thing he had with Stacy was waaaay back.. so I really don't see what the problem is..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dm_esuoh

    dm_esuoh

    [36]Jun 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/21/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 637

    grace87 wrote:
    Well IDK about that.. I've bee watching House since season 1 and to be honest I really enjoyed the latest seasons.. I really don't see why all of this negativity.. you know in every show the main character is at some point starting a "growing up" process.. and to be fair the thing he had with Stacy was waaaay back.. so I really don't see what the problem is..


    Since this is a speculation thread rather than a what is wrong with House thread, I'll just say I'm not talking about Huddy and leave it at that.

    Edited on 06/08/2010 8:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggiebag123

    doggiebag123

    [37]Jun 8, 2010
    • member since: 11/23/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 364

    giggs92 wrote:


    I loved this last episode and I have enjoyed pretty well all of this season. Can't see what people don't like frankly. Anyway I have a feeling next season may be the last. I thought HL had signed on until 2011 which means it would end next year. I have a feeling too this thing with Cuddy will not last. House will screw up somehow and will end up back on pills. I just think if House becomes all nice and a father to Cuddy's child etc the show will be spoiled. There will have to be some major angst yet. I'm looking forward to it already.



    i agree there will be a lot of angst and drama and I too can't wait. Its true it will be spoiled if House becomes a "father" to Cuddys child and a family man ina traditional sense, but in his Hossian way it will be interesting for a while. I too agree Cuddy/House won't last, unless of course speculation about this being the last season are true. Ausiello recently posted a story saying Hugh's contract is up at the end ofthis seasonand that they should know sometime in the middle of this season if they want to continue. Of course,Ausiello is not always reliable, but there is answers from Hugh so it should be somewhat legit.If they decide to end it this season (I'm torn, I LOVE the show and never want it to go, but I would also rather see it go out with a bang rather than a whimper like ER), I would like to see House and Cuddy stay together, as House woul finally be happy and "normal" so the show would have a reason to end, as House's quest for happness would be over.


    I also don't get the complaints about this season (or others) I thought they were all great (except for a fw episodes in each). I started watching at the end of seasn three but started following religously when season four started, and I don't see much of a difference in seasons except for the different things each season focuses on.I have seen every episode and I don't think the quality has gone down at all, in fact I think it has in some ways, like in character stories and development, gone up (But then again I hated season one, when there were episodes at a time where you wouldn't learn anything about any of the characters). The medicine is interesting, I reference the strange cases all the time, but I always like the characters, mainly House, the most.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dm_esuoh

    dm_esuoh

    [38]Jun 8, 2010
    • member since: 07/21/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 637

    Well that is part of my point and the difference in the seasons. The show started out as a procedural and we barely got any personal information except if it was somehow tied into the case (same as CSI). I would say most fans that started watching in season 1 or 2liked that about House.

    Edited on 06/08/2010 8:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GrateGreat

    GrateGreat

    [39]Jun 9, 2010
    • member since: 02/20/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 10

    Hi all!


    I would like to speculate about the episodes to come.


    Since I think that Cuddy is only hooking up with House now (as opposed to last year when she wanted to get pregnant somehow) is b/c she's afraid to commit and to really need a man she loves,I speculate that Cuddy will quickly regret her choices of the end of season 6.


    Owing tomy feelin that House has been in need of sex with a willing partner and most of all needs to feel wanted by somebody, House will not feel truly fulfilled with Cuddy. He hates to live alone, that's why he was devastated when Alvie took off. They weren't best buddies and Alvie was a pain in the neck to him, but House would have gladly kept him near just to hold off the crushing loneliness he was facing.


    It's a doomed relationship IMO cuz it's a rebound relationship. Cuddy is sabotaging herself out of plain old fear (and pity for her once boytoy). Before long she'll miss the man she is in love with Lucas.


    The thing I wonder about is this: Who will come to their sense first? Who will back away first? My guess is Cuddy will because she isn't anywhere near as emotionally needy as our poor House.


    Revenge was a big theme in season 6, a foreshadowing of a future plot element. I think it will come up again in an important way in season 7. The question I ask myself is-- who will act on whom adn how?


    Why do I ask who? I think Wilson will become upset about Huddy. I think he'll see the expediency and fatal nature of the coupling right away and will try to end it. He won't call it jealousy anymore than House used to call it jealousy when he tried to break up Wilson's love life repeatedly (and successfully) over the years. Finally, the shoe is no the other foot! Let's see how he likes being second fiddle to Cuddy when he has been Number One in House's life since Stacy. This might be very fun to watch.


    Maybe Wilson and Lucas will collude to ruin Huddy. Who knows? That would be worth sticking around, Huddy or not. (For me, it is Huddy that will make this next season hard to watch, even more so than when Cuddy was chasing after House so she could finally get a baby of her own in season 5. )

    Edited on 06/09/2010 2:08am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of doggiebag123

    doggiebag123

    [40]Jun 9, 2010
    • member since: 11/23/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 364

    GrateGreat wrote:


    Hi all!


    I would like to speculate about the episodes to come.


    Since I think that Cuddy is only hooking up with House now (as opposed to last year when she wanted to get pregnant somehow) is b/c she's afraid to commit and to really need a man she loves,I speculate that Cuddy will quickly regret her choices of the end of season 6.


    Owing tomy feelin that House has been in need of sex with a willing partner and most of all needs to feel wanted by somebody, House will not feel truly fulfilled with Cuddy. He hates to live alone, that's why he was devastated when Alvie took off. They weren't best buddies and Alvie was a pain in the neck to him, but House would have gladly kept him near just to hold off the crushing loneliness he was facing.


    It's a doomed relationship IMO cuz it's a rebound relationship. Cuddy is sabotaging herself out of plain old fear (and pity for her once boytoy). Before long she'll miss the man she is in love with Lucas.


    The thing I wonder about is this: Who will come to their sense first? Who will back away first? My guess is Cuddy will because she isn't anywhere near as emotionally needy as our poor House.


    Revenge was a big theme in season 6, a foreshadowing of a future plot element. I think it will come up again in an important way in season 7. The question I ask myself is-- who will act on whom adn how?


    Why do I ask who? I think Wilson will become upset about Huddy. I think he'll see the expediency and fatal nature of the coupling right away and will try to end it. He won't call it jealousy anymore than House used to call it jealousy when he tried to break up Wilson's love life repeatedly (and successfully) over the years. Finally, the shoe is no the other foot! Let's see how he likes being second fiddle to Cuddy when he has been Number One in House's life since Stacy. This might be very fun to watch.


    Maybe Wilson and Lucas will collude to ruin Huddy. Who knows? That would be worth sticking around, Huddy or not. (For me, it is Huddy that will make this next season hard to watch, even more so than when Cuddy was chasing after House so she could finally get a baby of her own in season 5. )



    I want to see House and Cuddy work on the relationship, but I'm not a crazy fangirl, I agree with you that therelationship will end at some point, unless as I said earlier, they decide to end the show at the end of this season. It would be interestin to see who makes the decision to end the relationship, but I hope it's House or mutual, then again his reaction to Cuddy dumping him could be interesting, but I feel like if that happened the character would end up taking too many steps backward.


    I don't think Wilson will be upset by Huddy, but he'll definately be concerned about House. I agree thought, that it will be interesting to see the shoe on the other foot, although it won't be as noticable because Wilson is still with Sam. Wilson trying to help House and Cuddy with rlationshipproblems should be fun thought.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.