House Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

Official Season 7+ Spoilers/Speculation/News/Etc. Thread (including S8 renewal)

AnnieSiuda

[101]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 2
    giggs92 wrote:

I am really looking forward to this season but I havea feeling it may be the last. I know nothing has been mentioned but the ratings have dropped over the last couple of seasons and if they continue I can see this being the last season. I hope not.

Omg this cant be the last season the show is to good to be the last season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

doggiebag123

[102]Sep 3, 2010
    • level: 12

official press release for Now What?

HOUSE AND CUDDY CALL IN SICK ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "HOUSE" MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, ON FOX

In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, as Season Seven begins, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work. Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own in the "Now What?" season premiere episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Sept. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-701) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Chris Connor as Alex; George Wyner as Richardson; Matthew Salinger as Malkin

i wonder why they're being so vague about what happens between House and Cuddy? I'm happy to see that there is a case too though.

blackmage8472

[103]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 15

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-episode-702-title.html

Episode 2 title is "Selfish"

AnnieSiuda

[104]Sep 7, 2010
    • level: 2
    doggiebag123 wrote:

official press release for Now What?

HOUSE AND CUDDY CALL IN SICK ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "HOUSE" MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, ON FOX

In the aftermath of last season's emotional finale in which House and Cuddy admitted they had feelings for each other, as Season Seven begins, they are exploring the ramifications of those feelings and attempting to make a real relationship work. Meanwhile, due to a colleague's illness, Princeton Plainsboro is left without a neurosurgeon on site, threatening the hospital's accreditation as a Level 1 Trauma Center. As the team attempts treatment to get their sick colleague back to work, they discover there is more to the illness than they originally suspected and turn to House for direction. Instead, House remains elusive, leaving the team on its own in the "Now What?" season premiere episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Sept. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-701) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Chris Connor as Alex; George Wyner as Richardson; Matthew Salinger as Malkin

i wonder why they're being so vague about what happens between House and Cuddy? I'm happy to see that there is a case too though.

They arnt really if you go to housedailydose.squarespace.com there is a lot of stuff

doggiebag123

[105]Sep 9, 2010

From Ausiello

Question: Have you seen the House premiere? If so, thoughts? —Robin
    Ausiello:
    Yes, I've seen it—it's the reason this column arrived a little late. If you're a Huddy fan, you're going to swoon yourself silly. The Sept. 20 opener features the star-crossed lovers cuddling, bathing, massaging, champagne-toasting, and—of course—kissing. I think I counted a dozen smooches in the first 15 minutes alone. The episode will also answer the burning question, "What does Hugh Laurie look like wearing nothing but a laptop?"

Question: Should we read anything into the fact that Chase is touching Thirteen's shoulder in House's Season Seven Key Art? —Nina
    Ausiello:
    After watching the premiere, I would have to say HELL YES YOU SHOULD.

Question: How does House's team—specifically Chase, Taub, and Foreman—react to House and Cuddy being an item? —Brandon
    Ausiello:
    To quote Dr. Crankenstein in episode 2, one is "in favor," another is "indignant," and a third is "indifferent." Now head to the comments and match the adjective with the character! But first, repeat after me: "Games are fun."

I am so excited for this premier!! Guesses: CHase is in favor Taub is indignant and of course Foreman is indifferent as always.

tuckgraph

[106]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 19

I think Taub is in favor, Chase is indifferent, and Foreman is indignant! Taub is is a free thinker, relationship wise, Chase is indifferent about anything that doesn't personally affect him, and Foreman will feel vulnerable about his place in the power structure!

doggiebag123

[107]Sep 10, 2010

From spoilertv the promo pics for episode 2 "Selfish"

doggiebag123

[108]Sep 11, 2010

the description for ep 2 was released

When Della (guest star Stoner), a seemingly healthy and active 14-year-old, suddenly collapses during a skateboarding exhibition, House and his team struggle to diagnose her condition and reassure her parents who already have to cope with their son's terminal illness. After her body rejects a donor lung, and with time running out to save her life, Della's family is left with little hope of securing a new donor and faced with a seemingly impossible decision regarding the fate of both children. Meanwhile, House tries to appease an elderly father and his son at the clinic, and House and Cuddy begin to face the challenges of taking their romantic relationship into the workplace in the all-new "Selfish" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-702) (TV-14 D, L, S)

anyoe else thinks the part with the main potw sounds a little like "Family" from S3? hopefully they will prove us wrong, as this has happend before when en episode sounds like a past one and ends up being different.

siva500

[109]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 8
    AnnieSiuda wrote:
    giggs92 wrote:

I am really looking forward to this season but I havea feeling it may be the last. I know nothing has been mentioned but the ratings have dropped over the last couple of seasons and if they continue I can see this being the last season. I hope not.

after ambers death the show's last to season have been rocky, especially last season.

anmakus

[110]Sep 15, 2010
    • level: 11

Two sneak peaks and one thing they call a Huddy preview...

tuckgraph

[111]Sep 16, 2010

Candice Bergen's going to play Cuddy's mother! I don't have the link, it's over on Ausseilo's Files. That should be fun!

blackmage8472

[112]Sep 17, 2010

tuckgraph wrote:

Candice Bergen's going to play Cuddy's mother! I don't have the link, it's over on Ausseilo's Files. That should be fun!

Please tell me you have confirmation... Candice Bergen is one of my favorite actresses.

blackmage8472

[113]Sep 17, 2010

New title sequence:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house-season-7-new-title-sequence.html

tuckgraph

[114]Sep 17, 2010
    blackmage8472 wrote:

tuckgraph wrote:

Please tell me you have confirmation... Candice Bergen is one of my favorite actresses.

I'll give it a shot:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/15/house-candice-bergen-cuddy-mother/

doggiebag123

[115]Oct 5, 2010

its been kind of quiet around this thread so here's something to speculate about. What do you think House and Wilson are looking at?

This is frim episode 5 entitled "Unplanned Parenthood" where House babysits Rachel with the assistance of Wilson. I can only imagine what is out of frame!

BTW To the moderator: I know there are in the rules it said you would "take a strong stance" on posting photographs, but I figured this one would be OK to post and speculate on because it is already posted in the photo section on this site. Please let me know if this is a mistake.

Edited on 10/05/2010 3:37pm

KennethSlocum1

[116]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 1

i was worried about the show at firstespecially when they hooked up but as always you guys are brilliant and i have areassignto stay alive!

tinka023

[117]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 9
    i want to see more clinic patients! they were funny and House hasn't done clinic duty in a long while.

doggiebag123

[118]Dec 1, 2010

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/house-casting-news-cuddys-sister-cast.html

Cuddy's sister has been cast!

Edited on 12/01/2010 6:49pm

ionee24

[119]Dec 26, 2010
    • level: 32

AnnieSiuda wrote:
    giggs92 wrote:

Then again, the main couple always get together right before the show its over so this seems like the final couple of seasons.

Edited on 12/26/2010 8:19pm

Dakotagirl823

[120]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 23
    First of all, I read an article in TV Guide where Lisa said that Huddy will be together for MOST of the season. Second, this may not be the final season of House. According to next weeks TV Guide, the entire cast has signed on for another season but the big question is whether or not House will be seen on FOX or NBC (which produces the show). IMO, after a few really crappy seasons, the show seems to have found it's mojo again, thanks to Huddy. At first, I wasn't pleased about them pairing up but watching them together has been quite enjoyable. My only complaint is that Amber Tamblyn's charcter is waaaay to annoying for my tastes. Thank goodness she'll only be around a little while longer.