House Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

What is the BEST season of House?

What is your favorite season of House?

Tsilatnemeht

[1]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 10

I was just wondering what is everybody's favorite season of House?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anmakus

[2]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    I voted for season 2. It was funny and had good medical mysteries, imo

Chaos_Zombie

[3]Nov 1, 2009

I have a hard time ranking Season 4 since it's a shortened season but I actually loved it. I thought it had a ton of funny bits and the season finale 2-parter is my favorite set of episodes on the show. Here's where they stand though for me:

Season 3
    Season 4
    Season 2
    Season 1
    Season 5

blackmage8472

[4]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 15

1. Season 3 has the best arc (Tritter) and some of the best episodes (Merry Little Christmas, Words and Deeds, Lines in the Sand, Insensitive, Airborne)

2. Season 4 has the second best arc (team finding) and of course CTB as a recurring guest star is just awesome.

The other 3 are kinda tied for me. Season 1 has the nice simplicity of a begining of a series and has the best episode: Three Stories. Season 2 has the best single episode ending/cliffhanger (No Reason), also contains the awesome 2 parter Euphoria. Then season 5, well I would have ranked this last because of the 13 arc but the season was saved by the episodes Birthmarks and Last Resort and of couse the build up of the last 6 episodes.

G3ckOz

[5]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    S3 deffinitely had some of the best episodes, so this one's the winner!

Chaos_Zombie

[6]Nov 2, 2009
    blackmage8472 wrote:

1. Season 3 has the best arc (Tritter) and some of the best episodes (Merry Little Christmas, Words and Deeds, Lines in the Sand, Insensitive, Airborne)

2. Season 4 has the second best arc (team finding) and of course CTB as a recurring guest star is just awesome.

The other 3 are kinda tied for me. Season 1 has the nice simplicity of a begining of a series and has the best episode: Three Stories. Season 2 has the best single episode ending/cliffhanger (No Reason), also contains the awesome 2 parter Euphoria. Then season 5, well I would have ranked this last because of the 13 arc but the season was saved by the episodes Birthmarks and Last Resort and of couse the build up of the last 6 episodes.

Pretty much agree in full. Season 5 was definitely saved by the last set of episodes leading up to the finale. I absolutely love 'House Divided', that bachelor party and set up was hysterical. I hated the Kutner episode though. Too drab and abrupt for my tastes though I understand they did the best with what they had to work with.

futuramarama

[7]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 37
    I started watching around season 3, but I didn't like that season a lot. For me the best is either 4 or 5.

doggiebag123

[8]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 12

HHHMMMMM this is hard! I feel that each season had things to like and things to dislike. I didn't vote in the poll because Icouldn't pick just one but if I had to rank them with I would say season 2 3 and 4 would all tie. they're all great. Season 5 would come next, the epis after TGG were all great and the final three of the season made up one of the best arcs House has ever seen. Season one would be last for me. Maybe its because i watched it after 2 and 3 and knew what happened but it just wasn't exciting for me. Sure there were some amazing epis, but overall it just didn't work for me.

also if i were to rank season 6 so far, i would probably put it at number one, especially on what is supprosed to come.

shui3

[9]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    Would go with s1 as my fav and s2 close second. Season 5 was definitely the worst imo and season 6 I must say is rather boring to me despite the nice House&Wilson scenes(and some nice Foreman scenes).

CRaivios

[10]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 21

I started watching House MD late. The trouble was that Fox kept changing the day it aired. Unless you were a great fan, you did not know it was either on Mon.or Tues. I liked the show, but could never remember when it was on.

I really got interested in Season Three. I rented the videos and watched all of the shows in order until I got to the tragic end of Old Team. I hated Vogler in Season One and Tritter in Season Three, as well as the finale. Aside from Frozen and the finale, I hated the strike shortened season. I merely tolerated Season Five and have not liked this season so far.

My votes are the following:

Season Two

Season One

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Season Six