House

Frozen

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 03, 2008 on FOX

• Best episode of Season 4 so far.

House treats a patient who is on an expedition in the South Pole, and ends up liking her.

I thought this was a fantastic episode and easily one of the best this Season. The acting from the woman in the South pole was brilliant, and she had such a good connection with House. We learnt a lot about House in this episode, and it was strange seeing him care so much about a patient.

I loved how it was just him and Foreman diagnosing for the most part, and also the insight we get about Wilson and House's relationship.

Meanwhile, House demands cable and sends out his new team to torment Cameron until he gets it- another game from House. I admit, at first I was wondering why he sent his new team away, but I understood when he confirmed that he wanted to make them stand up to him. It was a good test, and it caused the diagnosis as Kutner finally came into his own and made a great diagnosis.

Meanwhile, on another aside, Wilson has a new girlfriend, and at the end we learn it is none other than Amber a.k.a Cutthroat **** It will be interesting to see where that goes, despite personally not wanting to see her around any more.

Overall, a brillantly written and dynamic episode- one to remember.
USA