House

Games

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2007 on FOX

• Game Over...(for now at least)

I thought this was a brilliant end to the story arc, as House finally chooses his team. Despite all his games, it is clear that he is troubled by who to choose in this episode.

I thought the competition between the characters were brilliant, and Foreman's reluctance to help House with his game just as interesting, despite him not being involved too much. At least Cameron and Chase got some screen time this time.

I didn't think I'd like the case, but it was fairly interesting, especially because of the heightened tension for the characters to compete against each other. House asking Cuddy for help was good as well.

I didn't see Amber getting sacked, but I am glad she did- I just found her annoying! Nevertheless, I am glad he re-hired 13, because I found her character interesting, and there is a lot more scope for them to dig into with her. I liked Kutner too, and I'd be interesting to see where his character goes, whilst Taub's sarcasm and banter with his colleagues (especially his argument/banter with 13 in this episode) is very good.

As a subplot, Wilson and House clash, and I love their relationship and dialogue- it is simply the best in the series!

Overall, a great end to a mixed yet ambitious story arc- and gives many ponderables to how the story will progress with a team now fully chosen, and the involvement of Cameron and Chase.
MNT