House

Gut Check

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 09, 2012 on FOX

• Gut Check

I get it. I understand everyone's frustration, but I think people are being extremely negative. House is still an incredible show, and maybe this episode was a tad predictable, it was still funny and interesting. Think about ANY other show, the 8th season is always not as good as the 2nd or 3rd one, BUT WOULD YOU REALLY PREFER TO BE OUT OF HOUSE? I am dreading the day when this show will end, because where would I get my medical knowledge? Also, they will start the finale arc in the 19th episode, so get ready for an awesome ride two weeks from now. Focus, and I'm sure you can find a lot to be entertained by in this episode. Miller Fisher is an AWESOME diagnosis, and the medicine was solid, about the plasmapheresis being a temporary cure? GENIUS! Wilson's naive nature is always funny - all in all, not as good as most of their shocking-type endings, but as I always say, even House at its absolute worst shouldn't get anything less than a 7.5, but I added a point because I love the medicine.

(and by the way, to the person who said: "get outside scripts"? That is exactly what they are doing, which IS THE PROBLEM! this episode was co-written by Jamie Conway,and the last was written by Daniel Weiss, BOTH FIRST TIME WRITERS! get ur info straight man - and I think that it is SHIT that they don't bring back Lawrence Kaplow, and don't make Liz Freidman write more, because those guys brought me to tears every time)
USA