House

Humpty Dumpty

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2005 on FOX

• "Are you acting intentionally dense?" "Huh?"

When Cuddy's handyman Alfredo falls of her roof and developes an aggressive infection on his hand, she feels very guilty and tries - for the first time in ten years - to work as a "real" doctor (as House puts it). Instantly House questions her diagnosis because she's affected with guilt. Alfredo is getting worse and worse and eventually they have to cut off his hand leaving Cuddy riddled with guilt.

I really liked this episode because in my opinion it marks the beginning of a possible relationship between House and Cuddy and we get to know more about Cuddy, her background, her past with House and her feelings. I think there are many moments in this episode where you realize that House and Cuddy might not only have a professional relationship but may have had something going on in the past. I also liked the case because the solution of the riddle was again very abstract and completely unexpected.

All in all: Good episode with interesting and fascinating developments between Cuddy and House.
MNT