House

Instant Karma

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on FOX

• House M.D.: “Instant Karma”. I think that after this episode, you can safely say that this season’s start is really very strong.

House M.D.: "Instant Karma"

Dr. Chase: (to House) Whether you want to be in charge or not, you are, and you always will be.

House M.D.: “Instant Karma”. I think that after this episode, you can safely say that this season’s start is really very strong. Unwittingly I caught myself thinking that I really miss the old team. I’m not saying that Kutner, Taub and Thirteen weren’t ok but classic is just classic. By the way, recently reviewed the interview with Peter Jacobson, I realized that his role in House M.D. wasn’t quite his level. Peter is really a good actor with a remarkable sense of humor. How unfortunate that I almost unfamiliar with his filmography, but I promise to mend. But let back to the main theme of today’s story. And so… A rich businessman brings his son, who’s suffering from stomach pain, to Princeton Plainsboro, and believes he’s a victim of his wealthy position and success. I will only say that this businessman is an idiot. In fact, his idiocy gave the name for the episode - “Instant Karma”. At this time, Chase and Foreman are solving their problems. As we see, The Tyrant even being in the other world doesn’t rest. It was a little hint… Of course House can’t simply ignore Chase’s strange behavior. And Cameron isn’t blind. Oh, we forgot about Thirteen, whose flight to Thailand was canceled. “More additional detective storylines!” Yes, yes… Scenarists heard you.

Мy rating - 4.6/5 Link to original review - http://zuberbiller.tumblr.com/post/230741795/house-m-d-instant-karma
MNT