House

It's A Wonderful Lie

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 29, 2008 on FOX

• Review

The epsiode was pretty slow moving in terms of how the case went and I felt that "big reveal" at the end that the girl wasn't even this ladys daughter, while they havent done it on the show before, felt a little similar to the kind of twists they usually give us. I wasnt totally blown away with the episode in terms of the drama in the hospital case, but I did think that the side comedy of the Secret Santa was really well done. I also thought the woman that came into the clinic did a great job for her one hit wonder on House. I actually thought the two of them had a great connection, but I dont think the writers will expand much on that. There really is no relationship in the show right now, which is kind of a downer. I always liked the little bit of sexual tension in the episodes in the earlier seasons, but there hasnt been much of that this season. Overall though, the episode was pretty funny I just didnt care for the drama. But thats what dramedy shows do - if the dont blow you away with the story it can still be solid with the humor.