House

Joy

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 28, 2008 on FOX

• Cuddy's desire.

This episode fell a little flat with probably the most boring patient I have ever seen on this show. Seriously, he was sooo dull. I guess that was sort of the point of the diagnosis, but nevertheless there was little interaction between the characters.

Cuddy's storyline with the girl was heart rendering, however, and it was easily the best part of the episode- I would have probably raised it to 9.5-10 if it wasn't for the patient.

House's reactions to Cuddy was also very interesting- we see his care for her, and I believe he doesn't want her to have a child because of his own feelings for her. I loved how they kissed at the end- and then House just walks out- very House like! House should definately be with her!

Nevertheless, the patient storyline was a huge letdown- I am not sure if thats because of the writing of the lack of the old team- the episode lost its way with the medicine, and focussed too much on the drama for my liking- I hope thats not a start of a slipperly slope. Great in places, but nowhere near the high consistency of other episodes.
OXYGN