House

Kids

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 03, 2005 on FOX

• Silly 12 year olds and they're silly diving and silly meningitis and silly, silly pregnancies.

7.6
    This is an average episode of House. That being said, it is also a very good hour of television. I guess that tells you what you need to know about House.

There was a nice little twist at the end (not the very end, a nice twist there would have been if House beat Cameron silly with his cane, then told her to get out of town or else instead of agreeing to go on a date with her, Oh look a run on sentence!) To be honest, I was betting that the diving coach was like, molesting the kid or something. I mean, c'mon, we're how many episodes in and there hasn't been any child abuse. This is FOX for crying out loud! ...And I'm complaining for lack of child abuse, ummm, righto, ignore that.

See, now one of the things I don't get about this show is that in this episode when House is interviewing replacements and in "three stories" in the lecture hall, the writers have demonstrated their ability to create some rather interesting possible future House-lackeys. And yet still, they insist on keeping Cameron around. It puzzles the will.
OXYGN