Let Them Eat Cake

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 02, 2008 on FOX

• Not exactly the best episode of House but still worth it's salt.

House and Cuddy are blah for me. I don't want them together, I find them boring and far to predictable. Having said that even if I did like them I wouldn't surprised by House in this episode. Over the years a lot of fans have said House has changed and even grown in his own ways, that he might be capable of sustaining a relationship with someone (though it would have a lot of troubles) but then an episode like this comes along and while it's true that other episodes have shown change in House (he has changed somewhat over the years even though he'd never admit) he is still the self sabotaging jerk he's always been. Just look at Cuddy's reaction. We all know there can be more to him, there is more to him but he's so determined to be miserable he hardly ever let's it out. We've seen it but that other side, the one you just want to kick the cane out from under is still alive and well.

But the same he ran on Kutner and Tub! Priceless! That was fantastic. When Kutner started using House's name I had a feeling it was only a matter of time before House made him pay and when Taub jumped on the bandwagon I knew this was going to bite them in the butt big time but I never expected the whole sick patient thing to be a giant scam. When she jumped up in the morgue I screamed right along with Taub and Kutner. So brilliant! If House would use his evil powers for stuff like this more then being a jerk maybe he could sustain a relationship with someone.