House

Lockdown

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2010 on FOX

• A very interesting episode

This episode was very good, even though there was no actual medical case. The hospital going under lockdown is a very good idea, and I'm glad they used it.

I'm happy Cameron returned, and I read somewhere she would continue to have a recurring role on the show. The scenes between her and Chase were very good and I'm glad they're going through divorce on friendly terms.

It was nice to see Taub and Foreman bonding, although I was very surprised when they took the Vicodin. I laughed at the moments they had while high.

The storyline was interesting, and for a moment, I actually thought the step-son had something to do with the baby's disappearance.

House had one of his humanlike motnems while talking to Nash, and I was glad he persuaded him into calling his daughter.

I enjoyed the Thirteen/Wilson moments and I was shocked when Wilson actually stole the dollar. All in all, Hugh Laurie's directorial debut turned out to be great and I hope we see more episodes like this one, just with a little more of the actual medicine.
OXYGN