House

Love Hurts

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 10, 2005 on FOX

• One of my favorite "House" episodes. (Spoiler warning)

Cameron comes back to work, but only if House takes her out to dinner on a date. Chase and Foreman laugh about this, while Wilson and Cuddy give some advice. The part with Wilson and the clinic patient at the beginning was funny. The off-key singing was awesome :) As House walks out of the clinic room, he runs into a guy who he thinks is carrying an open urine sample and screams at him. This guy (Harvey) ends up having a stroke, and voila! He's the patient of the week who happens to LIKE pain. Ooh, kind of freaky. It's crazy he pays someone to strangle him, but what's even crazier is that Chase knew the dominatrix girl. Haha. There was also a clinic patient subplot, where an elderly "couple" tells House they're having too much sex, but they don't tell each other. House later finds out they're having an affair. I enjoyed watching House and Cameron's date, and although I'm not a "Hameron" shipper, I wish we could have seen more of the date. I wonder if they spoke much more after House told Cameron what he thought of her? Loved House's reflective scene at the end, the music went great with it, too. All in all, this was a nice episode.