House

Love is Blind

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 2012 on FOX

• Stevie Wonder reference

Did anyone else catch the Stevie Wonder reference? As the blind patient is laying in bed explaining his love for his girlfriend he says through his tears, "For once in my life, I have someone who needs

Like the Simpsons, House rewards the attentive viewer.

• Strange opinions since the whole idea of the show haven't changed since the very beginning...

All the negative comments seem to be from people who hadn't seen House previously and suddenly, right now, they jumped into it noticing that this show is not about medicine. This is funny, ridicilous and amusing at the same time.

It was a good episode. Very discovering if you understand what the show is about.
  • Love is Blind

5.5
    It was not a bad episode of House here tonight, but the poor disheartening ending did not seem to flow well with the storyline they were trying to produce, and the high scenes with Charlyne Yi were downright absolutely terrible. Leave that stuff for Seth Rogen movies.

House has been decent in its final season, but this was a step back big time.
  • Incredibly poor

This was a real stinker of an episode, coming off of 2 really good ones.

It turned into all out schtick at points, with park tripping on LSD. ( still failing to see any appeal in her.)

We get a poor story line crammed in with House and his mum/ supposed Dad.

The medical mystery this week wasnt much better, melodrama at its finest.

Not much point going into any more detail than that, its not going to be a popular review.

Just a poor episode.
  • TAUB IS RAINBOW BRITE?

The Shenanigans between House and his mother just didnt come to any resolution that was worthwhile diffused by Billy Connoly as his possible father ..what happened to R LEE ERMY who I thought was his father from a previous old episode? The Case--on the other hand was not very interesting (again) until the last ten minutes--the choice between being left blind AND Deaf was not achoice anyone would want to make. I thought the resolution to the episode was too jovial..things do not always work out in REAL life. Also--if this man is Blind, and needing such decision making, where are his parents and relatives? people DO visit their relatives in the hospital. LACKING. As far as Park seeing the others as characters out of Peter Pan and similair was amusing but again, a Gimmick. Cute but too random. Episode was ok,..but still season is so amiss from all previous. Eight episodes to go....is there a reason in this waste of a season they could not have delved deeper into WHO these people are that treat the patients (we never DId learn if Park slept with more or less than 30 ), Adams seems to have been wasted for much of this season, Wilson just holds House's hand, and HOUSE--whatever became of his real nemesis..PAIN and DRUGS...not a word about it this season. Sorry--season is a failure except for a scant two or three episodes..stil lthis one is about a 7.
  • Air Date Correction

I didn't know exactly where to post this but I noticed the air date was wrong. The actual air date for this episode was 2/27/2012.
  • stupid soap opera with a hint of friends ??

so in this episode we find out house's mother liked to sleep around, park has had a relationship and see's rabbits when she is on lsd.

A blind guy pulls a hot girl and then she wants a break to be sure, he finds someone else who he then wants to marry to then decide the one who he had before wants him no matter what so proposes..

what bad joints are these writers on ? jumped the shark again...

all this bs in relationships is probably realistic cos it's ***ed thinking..

if you disagree why not comment ??!