House

Man of the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2012 on FOX

• AMY GRANT?

Not Great...but certainly not as boring as other reviews seem to claim. The pandering to "the women 25-45 market is again apparent by the two female writers who ALWAYS seem to focus their attention on the "feelings": of women. *(big mistake) instead of delving DEEP and DEEPER into the Psychosis and Manic Depressive that is HOUSE. The show is TITLED HOUSE btw.

The entire sequence with his ex Russian Wife was pretty funny..but the case had many technical errors. TREATING for LYME *(a VERY poor possible diagnosis ) without doing a LYME blood test? ...do the test then treat. But it was a poor and HIGHLY unlikely diagnosis...I KNOW medicine...with all the symptoms presented.. believe me this was NOT LYME...what he actually had was an auto-immune Polyglandular 3 disorder which he could NOT have diagnosed just by vocal changes..he needed to do further testing but the episode was out of time. Not great, Not bad...I give it a 7. Aside---":AMY GRANT" Jokes> ? she was a big deal for happy WOMEN in the late VH- 80's And for no one else ....I got the joke :)
USA