House

Massage Therapy

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 11, 2010 on FOX

Well this episode goes to show that this season is getting better and this season has definitely progressed from the first episode of the season. We've got interesting cases and dynamic characters, even an interesting romance, just like the glory days of House.

Looks like this show is going back to the norm, and I'm enjoying every minute of it, just like this episode. The medical mystery was very intriguing and the result was quite unexpected, definitely caught me off guard, if anything else. The patient having schizophrenia, I would have never guessed since she just came off as a pathological liar in the beginning.

I really don't get why they put Olivia Wilde in the opening credits, I mean her replacement comes rolling in to House's team only 2 weeks after Thirteen's leave. I couldn't warm up to Dr. "Kelly", and I was happy that she quit in the end, Chase's interest in Kelly was just as uninteresting as Wilson rekindling with his ex-wife unfortunately.

The House/Cuddy plots are getting way better and they make sense, and this time around, it was the humor of the episode, and at the end we got some emotions with House having dinner with Cuddy's daughter, really good development. So all the plots were pretty much great. Great impressive episode of House.
USA