House

Moving the Chains

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 01, 2010 on FOX

• Eric's brother gets out of prison; A football player starts banging his helmet against his head

Orlando Jones has been getting a lot of guest spots recently, but mostly on comedy series, so it was a bit surprising to see him on House, a dramedy, at its lightest. His appearance as Eric Foreman's brother was not horrible, but not something I would like to see on a recurring basis. Stick to 7 Up commercials Orlando!

But the medical mystery was relevant tonight, given that we are six days away from the Super Bowl, as a large athlete went all Norman Bates on the field. The story was enjoyable, and while the idea of House and his team having no clue what is going on, until the very end where they suddenly crack it was particularly noticeable tonight, that doesn't mean it wasn't a good payoff. I also liked the return of the old school showing what was going on inside the body when House finally revealed to the patient the real problem.

The side storyline with Cuddy's boyfriend tormenting House and Wilson was good for some comic relief as well.

Overall 8.3/10 for a strong Season 6 installment of House.
USA