House

Open and Shut

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 26, 2010 on FOX

• More Taub marriage problems...zzzzz

Didn't we already go through House being jealous of Wilson's girlfriend during the Amber arc? House/Wilson stuff is always interesting but we have already been through this. This whole Wilson/Sam stuff just screams of the McNabb/TO situation (football reference for those that don't follow sports). A few years down the line after everything blew up; you are desperate and remember the good times but forget the bad ones.

Great, more Taub/wife/affair drama (sarcasm). Seems like the writers fall in love with a character's storyline and constantly have to rehash it. The two previous seasons, 13's bisexuality or Huntington's was mentioned almost every episode. I have just now started to not hate 13 simply because she is no longer getting entire episodes dedicated to those two storylines. I have been indifferent to Taub up to this point but if they keep bringing up his marriage, I have a feeling I am going to start disliking him as well. Just three episodes ago (Black hole), marriage problems were a big part of the episode and nothing changed because Taub was still flirting at the end of that episode and this episode. I found that episode boring because of that storyline and this storyline was even more boring. I could care less if Taub is in an open marriage or not and who he is sleeping with. However, how exactly does Taub find people to have an affair with? We don't know what his other affair looked like but this nurse was pretty attractive and he just isn't at all.

I thought it was interesting that Chase mentioned he was jealous of Cameron and House and House never even touched her but yet House was never even mentioned in Lockdown. I got to think House had to be somewhat involved in the fact the marriage failed considering Cameron admitted that she was in love with him in the episode she left.

Of course House figured out the husband was hiding something when he didn't have anyone on the side and the marriage wasn't as good as it seemed. All this episode needed was someone to bet on whether the marriage was good or not and it would have been Clueless all over again.

So in Lockdown, 13 convinces Wilson to give Sam a try. Then last episode she tells House that Wilson is making a mistake. Now this episode she got all concerned when Wilson walked in and said Sam ended it.

I'm glad they are talking about Taub's extramarital activities during a surgery. Apparently Taub doesn't care who knows about it.

I'm glad Chase was at least interested in the case the entire time rather than Taub's marriage, unlike Foreman and 13.

And I especially can't stand this storyline with Taub when the whole episode is about Taub changing and then doesn't.

And the medicine was on the backburner with the open marriage debate and Taub's marriage. I mean, a bee sting? Really? How interesting (sarcasm).