House

Parents

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2011 on FOX

• House, still good!!

I don't get some of the viewers. Like one of the reviewers said, House is the medical version of a police procedural.

And maybe you guys answer to that with the question why? But how can you expect that you can come up with entirely new things every episode for several seasons.

And then the one who expect to see a whole season in prison? What did you expect to see? Him not doing medical things? Thats just plain stupid. If you want that watch a show about prisons or so, like Break-out kings or Prison Break.

If you expect him to do medical things with other prisoners, I ask you, what is the difference with the cases in the hospital except for the setting? And how believable is it that in one prison for at least 15 episodes, every episode one prisoner has a very rare disease that only House can cure?

And then I want to ask you, which characters do you hate that much you don't want to see them. I actually like Chase and Wilson, even Adams. The others are not my favourites, but they are not that worse.

Apperantly you are the type of watchers that cannot hang on to a show for more then a couple (3, maybe 4 seasons).

OXYGN