House

Parents

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2011 on FOX

• More of the same, but at least it wasn't entirely boring

5.5

So yes, more of the same. House messing with "cameo man/cuddy replacement" foreman, Wilsone being caught in the middle and House also finding time to mess with his team while solving a medical mystery!

Had a few moments this week that meant it did not bore me to the point of distraction like the past couple of episodes.

Liked the medical mystery, sure it felt like it was treading old ground in places- but the entire series does at this point so I am going to ignore that. I can not be entirely sure, but I do not rememnber hearing the sentance "everybody lies" this week, which makes for a nice change.

The resolution to the case was mildly interesting and the predictable twist at the end was still entertaining enough to not render it entirely annoying.

Still endless "questioning of motive" dialogue, and we finally reveal the new girls "thing". (She wanted to be more messed up as a kid? Yeah, it doesn't sound any less stupid typing it than it did hearing it)

Not the worst this season has had to offer, but certainly still heading in the wrong direction.

OXYGN