House

Paternity

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 2004 on FOX

• Well for second case a boy who has night-terrors.

5.8

Let look at this episoide from a diffrent perspective, let assume that boy didn't have house as his doctor he would of died and according to house 1 in 20 people have this situation so for rest of people who didn't have house or specialist they would died. my point is that do all clinic have specalist team like house?, if not there be more unneccsary death.

I know sake of it being a tv show they find a cure it made me think about other teenage boys who might have this condition that doctor couldn't figure out why. i personally didn't find this case intresting, last week one was much better case. Still next week case doesn't look any better but i will still be watching it.

The DNA test, now was house wrong?, it was justified by finding out what's wrong with him but i didn't think it was illegal, it not like he had draw blood, there willing left it but he did say to leave it. Still i got admit he's growing on me, i like fact he has no ethics and i loved way he handle the mother 'yummy' and man who sued. Is this guy scared of anything?

until next week that's it from me.
OXYGN