House

Perils of Paranoia

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 28, 2011 on FOX

• House needs to end.

If there is no where else to go with this show, then stop doing episodes. Parker is an interesting character but to counter balance her supposed ugliness they put on the token "hot chick," that is just horrible at acting. Its interesting how this show has played the line between being like an HBO series and then like every other formulaic piece of shit on basic cable. When you can fast forward through a show and understand the plot you know you are watching mindless crap of which you need to ask yourself, "why am I still watching this again?" But don't get me wrong, House is the best of the shit pile. When I look at the related shows here to my right I feel the need to vomit on my shirt and force myself to wear it out in order to get my mind of how mindless some shows are. If any of you actually like using your brain cells when you watch a series try these ones: Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empires, Game of Thrones. For the best of the past: The Wire, Deadwood, The Shield (actually not that bad which is surprising from FX), Dexter seasons 1,2 and 4...(The rest of Dexter is much like House now), Sopranos, OZ, and more but I just realized I should be doing something more productive with my like then writing about the series HOUSE.
OXYGN