House

Post Mortem

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 07, 2012 on FOX

• They must have read my last review!

Yes--it was another excellent episode. I had posted last week..they have ignored the rest of the cast (Chase, Taub etc) but this episode FINALLY (and finally is final this time) gets around to CHASE examing himself. I have said for years--WHY is Chase letting House solve every case?..His LIFE was put to the test--and he made a Choice. Excellent ending to Chase. . The CASE was GREAT--one of the best cases--a very interesting differential diagnostic and a VERY good patient who measures the credibilty of doctors. This was a rare INFORMED patient who knows they screw up.. Totally enjoyed his interplay and scenes with Chase. The WILSON drama--moves on----the alter ego Wilson creates--He wasn;t fooling anyone---Wilson is wilson--House is always right (AGAIN!) He knew it wouldn't last. Wilson creates it and of course it FAILS. House knows best.....Does he have irreversible cancer? We will have to wait till next week...DAMN lol ...Almo t as good as last week--and an important END to CHASE's mystery.

P.S. Just because the last couple of episodes (last three) have been excellent does not escuse so many emotional MISSES this season. Sure, for any other show, it would be passable drama....biut HOUSE was THAT GREAT A show in its first six seasons that so many of this seasons episodes would never have been filmed. A shame they didn't make better use of the middle of this last season. (except for that one episode where House chooses TRUTH over procedure) ...two more and an 8 year emotional ride is over. They had a long time to prepare for these last two episodes..so they better deliver the goods.
USA