House

Resignation

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 08, 2007 on FOX

• Season 3 Episode 22

I liked this episode! House and Wilson are still pranking each other and that's kind of reassuring. As long as they act witty, their friendship is fine, I guess. Previously I thought only Wilson cared about House, but now it's clear that House cares as well.

Foreman wants to leave and House's campaign RFF - "Ridicule Foreman Forever" can get started. Meanwhile Cameron and Cuddy want to convince Foreman to stay but they're not that successful. What a pity.

House and Honey have a great chemistry. Will she make it to grin and bear House?! Anyway, I hope we get to see more about her character. I laughed so much when House said to her "You do realize you just skipped over several deep character flaws that most women would run screaming from?". That was so "House-ish"!

The best line, though, was definitely Cuddy's. When House informs her that his patient was about to have a heart attack. And Cuddy was all like... Well, that's too bad, because I've got tickets to a stroke on the third floor! LOL
USA