House

FOX (ended 2012)

Gislef

House Fan Reviews page 2 of 53

• Good - but I always turn into a small hypochondriac after watching it

I have to admit I only watched the first three seasons and some episodes later - but House is really cool.

I don't think I'd like to have him as a doctor but one has to admit: he's a genius.

But the show is nothing without his colleagues (the first ones, I mean).

It is really interesting and often like a thriller how he discovers the disease (and remember: it's never Lupus).
  • Possible endings

Its been a too long show and dragging on quite a lot recently. Good that its ends soon.....BTW What will be the possible endings.....will House have a epiphany, kick the pill popping habit and go in search of Cuddy? Will house hand over the mantle to Chase (remain active member from the original team) and move on. Will Wilson die of cancer and making House leave the hospital?
  • Suspense and Silly

Dr House knows how to twist your ear with his words as a stubborn physician. He is very talented, his sarcasm is humorous to me, and his bluntness shows his confidence in his passion to find a cure for the current medical problem he encounters. I believe there are very appealing characters on this show that keeps me glued to the tube. I'm really in shock they canceled this show, but I have learned a lot about the medical field thanks to him and his staff.
  • Love this show

I have loved House since the beginning and although it has had its ups and downs it has been overall an amazing series. I am sad it is ending although it's probably time. I think the last one is going to be very sad as someone is definitely going to die and I hope it's not House but I fear it might be.
  • Don't stick a fork in it yet...

When I wrote a review of this show last year, it was barely watchable. I don't know what happened but House is having one of it's best seasons of the entire series. It is genuinely entertaining. I am now actually hoping for another season... Old review: ----------------------------------------------

I can't think of a show that has gone downhill this quickly.

House used to be intelligent,intriguing, and most importantly entertaining. The personal storylines of the supporting characters were interesting.

I knew the story would take a hit when Jennifer Morrison left but the show compensated and eventually it worked again .

With Season 6, Episode 1, I was excited about the potential direction the show was taking. Would we see a reformed House? Would the show move in a direction where he tries to discover his humanity? No, nothing but disappointment since he left the institution.

There have been some good episodes and sporadic moments with the show since then but the writers lost themselves and now it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I thought things couldn't get worse with the end of last season but this entire season has been a disaster and the most recent episode left me wishing for mid-season cancellation rather than further ruin the status of what was once an important part of TV entertainment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Goodbye... Forever..

When I watch the final episode I will be watching it on a couch, with a noose and a rope hanging next to me - for me to use after the episode, because when House is gone I will have no reason to live anymore! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I understand why they have to end it now.. people are getting bored of the concept, but I will never.. This show has made me laugh like I never did, and cry like I never could - and this is not including the copious amount of detailed medical knowledge that I have acquired over these last eight years. Incredible scripts and creative directors, and the acting alone is divine. I will long for the day when I would come back from a long day at university and watch the new House episode like a kid on Christmas morning. After the 8th season is done I will buy all the seasons in SUPER HIGH DEF DOUBLE BLUE RAY, and re-watch them daily until the day i die.. Goodbye to the best show ever, you will be sorely missed....
  • Go House, Go!

I used to watch it, but then, after the 7th season in Italy, they changed Gregory House's voice, with a new one... and I just can't listen to that!

And, I think Scrubs was long way better.

Anyway... respect! :D
  • HUGH LAURIE ROCKS

The best medical drama by far, and the mystery is Immense can't believe it's been canceled -------------------------APPALLED----------------------------
  • good season after 7

Its getting better and hope it doesnt end maybe 2 more seasons
  • Great TV

Hugh Laurie is excellent.

Very good show.
  • house last season

After much deliberation, the producers of "House M.D." have decided that this season of the show, the 8th, should be the last. By April this year they will have completed 177 episodes, which is about 175 more than anyone expected back in 2004.

The decision to end the show now, or ever, is a painful one, as it risks putting asunder hundreds of close friendships that have developed over the last eight years -- but also because the show itself has been a source of great pride to everyone involved.

Since it began, "House" has aspired to offer a coherent and satisfying world in which everlasting human questions of ethics and emotion, logic and truth, could be examined, played out, and occasionally answered. This sounds like fancy talk, but it really isn't. "House" has, in its time, intrigued audiences around the world in vast numbers, and has shown that there is a strong appetite for television drama that relies on more than prettiness or gun play.

But now that time is drawing to a close. The producers have always imagined House as an enigmatic creature; he should never be the last one to leave the party. How much better to disappear before the music stops, while there is still some promise and mystique in the air.

The producers can never sufficiently express their gratitude to the hundreds of dedicated artists and technicians who have given so generously of their energy and talent to make House the show it has been -- and perhaps will continue to be for some time, on one cable network or another.

The makers of "House" would also like to thank Fox Broadcasting and Universal Television for supporting the show with patience, imagination and large quantities of good taste. The Studio-As-Evil-Adversary is one of the many cliches that "House" has managed to avoid, and for that the cast and crew are deeply grateful.

Lastly, the audience: some have come and some have gone, obviously. This is to be expected in the life of any show. But over the course of the last eight years, the producers of House have felt immensely honored to be the subject of such close attention by an intelligent, discriminating, humane and thoughtful -- not to mention numerous -- audience. Even the show's detractors have been flattering in their way. Making the show has felt like a lively and passionate discussion about as many different subjects as could possibly be raised in 177 hours. The devotion and generosity of our viewers has been marvelous to behold.

So, finally, everyone at House will bid farewell to the audience and to each other with more than a few tears, but also with a deep feeling of gratitude for the grand adventure they have been privileged to enjoy for the last eight years. If the show lives on somewhere, with somebody, as a fond memory, then that is a precious feat, of which we will always be proud

It's all over the net..this is the last season...
  • hottest doctors ever!!

I think H. Laurie is one sexy Dr..

Also those ones he works with are all great actors and everyone of them I feel like I know personally I've watched it so much.

• House napping

I am so tired of see Mr.House degrade everyone and gobble pills all the time. How can you expect us to admire anyone who is a bully and doper? I thought the show is starting to look like interventions...Do something to make this show something I would like to watch again. At least when Cutty was there there was a little humor .
  • Man of the House

Well first we had to put up with that crap from Cuddy and now this twit Dominika???? Shore and Jacobs, finish the damn series! You've created a great character, and you are slowly turning him into a joke! Thanks a bloody lot. Now I'm certain; you'll probably have some stupid, ***ed ending for what was a wonderful show. Nothing like being let down by another member of the human race.
  • Too bad its ending

How will I get my medical knowledge now?
  • Great show!!

It's crazy how House can have such a perfect American accent! Acting is great in this show and his character is definitely what makes it worth watching. Love it!
  • Thank U House M.D.

mmm ... all seasons of House MD have been very good to the last exception of the 8th season is so predictable and the mix of house without getting involved with someone romantically ... producers have simply killed the series ... Hugh Laurie are the best ...

• Maybe same old, but always fun!

I can understand the same old reviews but still they always make it an exciting episode!

I have watched it for quite a long time but still like it very much, and actually I dont really understand the bad ratings!
  • House is AWESOME!

Even though I'm not a fan of Dr. Park (she sounds like she is reading her lines) and I thought Dr. Adams, not Foreman should be the new Dean; I'm still a huge fan of the show. I enjoy the new and creative story lines and dialog. House is so unique and entertaining. Thanks for keeping it running. Hoping for Season #9!
  • house is horrificly great

i'd love to have house as my md
  • House, same ol' same ol'

I've been a fan of House since the beginning but I am sorry to have to say that it is time for it to go bye bye!

House has become nothing more than a predictable characterization of the character he is playing. I don't blame the actors but rather the producers and the network for trying to wring out every last drop of loyaty from the fans of a show that was thought provoking, funny and smart. Today House is none of those things. When a self indulgent slam at Rupert Murdoch is taken as "clever" rather than what it really was, childish, then I figured it was time to go!
  • Sorry! I have lost total interest!

Once House crash his car in to Cuddys house! I just had enough! It is just boring and unerving the stupid stuff the writers come up with him to do! Please do us a favor, take the stupid show off the air, for good!
  • Not a Fan

I've watched the show for a long while till I finally came to the realization this show condones immorality and infidelity if conditions are met. Conditions usually being a fight, medical condition, or boredom. I understand it is a show, but everyone initiating malpractice at one point or another makes it completely unbelieveable that all these ppl arent in jail yet, taking me completely out of the show. And House's attitude was good for one season of entertainment, when everyone started revolving their lives around "why" he's such a douche bag, makes me roll my eyes in the back of my head, thinking aloud... why do you all care, why? are your lives not interesting enough to ignore him? I promise you, if you ignore him, he'll stop being a jerk. This show is for the dimwitted, jerry springer watching masses who enjoy conflicts between people as a story telling device, rather than a good story itself. Every other episode, someone, either the staff or the patients is cheating on their spouse, or girlfriend/boyfriend and tone of such infidelity is meh, it's sex, and Im bored with who Im with- why not ride a different train for a while... with a little amount of guilt if any, and usually no repercussions, except one episode where a woman cheated on her husband, got a disease from it, rather die than let her husband know, but eventually did tell him through nonverbal means. But even then, he left, no biggy, since it implied, the person who she cheated with will be there for her, and the doctors seemed to look at the husband with a sort of disgust that he wouldn't stay with her after she cheated on him. This show lacks any morality, end justify the means in most cases, and promotes infidelity. Why this show is so popular? I can only think of two reasons, both not being very flattering towards the fans.
  • I love house but...

I love house not liking the " newbies" too boring .. 13 brought some mystery.. I know "13" is a big time movie star now .. But it would be nice to see a character with a mysterious storyline. The character with blah look and personality. ( u know whom I'm talking about) I love house and Wilson. Without Wilson there wouldn't be HOUSE
  • Love it!

I've seen House from the beginning, even have a couple of seasons on DvD, and I'm still loving it this season. I've been wondering what happened to it since I haven't seen a new episode since Nov.

I've read people say that it's not as good since Cuddy left, but in my opinion I was glad to see her go. She ticked me off at the end.

Dr.Park... eh. She's too blah for my taste. But I guess we needed someone a little down closer to the earth. Granted didn't think she would be buried in the earth....

Forman... Yea I saw his promo comin when I read that Cuddy was leaving. My feelings are back and forth on that one. Sometimes its interesting, other times your kinda wondering "Why is he here again?"

Glad to see Chase and Taub back. During the off season I kept on thinking of how the whole baby situation was gonna play out.

The Wilson-House relationship, I still get a kick out of. Glad to see everything worked out in the end there.

I will be sad if this ends up being the final season. I have already stopped watching one of my regular shows this season, would hate to lose another. I always love Hugh Laurie, and Dr. House was a riot.
  • Love it!

Regardless of what anyone else has to say, I think the show is just as amazing as ever, even without Cuddy. I would prefer them getting rid of Dr park, she's just very unlikable, but still, I think the new season is just as good (not better, but just as good definitely) as the past ones.
  • Was a must see

I absolutely loved this show since the beginning but this season has taken a turn for the worst. I could easily follow the transformations that the series had taken in the past but now I am left wondering what I'm doing watching this dribble. To say I am disappointed is certainly an understatement. I have always looked forward to this show and now in the middle of an episode I'm ready to change the channel.

What happened? The writers of the show do not seem to know what direction to go. The loss of Dr Cuddy has really taken its toll which I am confused by. The show had always been easy to watch and House's wit was always entertaining but the jokes have gotten stale and the new crew really does not help any of the episodes move along to manageable viewing. I am watcjhing the show because I have since the beginning and I'm wanting to see how it will end but lets get the ending already.
  • Used to be great, but now requires life support

The first few seasons were a blast. Excellent characters, writing, and an overall excellent show. However, since the loss of the original team, House hasn't been the same. The show gets less believable each episode and I no longer care about any of the character's arbitrarily chosen woes.

Dr. House's snarky wit and abrasive attitude used to make me laugh or at least smile. Now I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed watching the show. Hugh Laurie is still phenomenal,and he deserves a better show. One with more life left in it.

So if you are new to the show, watch the first few seasons and enjoy them. Just don't expect it to get better in the later seasons.

Shock and awe only go so far and I had my limit about 2 seasons ago. I kept hoping for something to change but the show seemed to go from bad to worse and I'm not going to watch it this season. Don't know why the character turnover rate is so HUGE...other better shows to occupy my spare time this season.

• This is one of those shows where you hope it will never end. House is not only a genius but he is hysterical and does not give a crap about that any says. What he does is unconventional to say the least, but in the end he gets the job done. I love him!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10