House

FOX (ended 2012)

Gislef

House Fan Reviews page 7 of 53

• Episode 107?

What happened to the episode (107 I think) that had the guy who stood in his kitchen all day smelling coffee? He didn't know that he had been there all day. I started to watch it and I got interupted and now I can't find it. I love House and I don't want to miss a single episode. I record every episode but somehow this one didn't get recorded. I wished on the reruns they would show some of the episodes that usually don't get shown. I've been trying every site to find this episode, but no luck so far. Someone, please help me.
  • awsome

i started watching this show from season four. i have since seen all the previous seasons (thank you USA) many of them more than once. you think it would be the type of show that would loose its appeal once you solve the mystery but it is in fact just the opposite. each time you rewatch you discover something new that brings a new aspect to the episode. i cant wait for season six and i hope there are many more to follow. this show is definately destined to become a classic right up there with the likes of M*A*S*H!!
  • Perfectly vicious episode

It seems like it is the year of the cruel and mean end of the season episodes, or at least the ones i see. Funny old man end up with pancreas cancer, happy cranky doctor end up in a loony home, at least someone got married. Any how very good episode, the case kind of intresting but not the most important part in this episode, it is sort of forgoten in the end. I would love to see a happy House at least once, but it wouldnt be House so... It is a superb episode, i would have put a 10 but it was just too cruel (I mean they already killed Kutner in this season... was it necessary?)
  • this was the episode to see all can be said is O.M.G.....

episode "both sides now" nothing more to be said but O.M.G.............i felt every emotion especially at the end. It not only effect the outcome of just that episode but it tied every single episode altogether. Making what seemed just a show after show a view into the mind of a single person. just wow is not the words for this. I am not a big doctor show fan and this help me see into the patients head. This definitely was the episode to see if you missed it watch it, if you dvr'ed it do not erase it. awesome!! O.M.G!!!
  • Well executed twist

The twist was not overly played and they did not show their hand too early. I was impressed and thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I have been a fan of Hugh Laurie since I saw him on Spooks many years ago. I am new here and I hope that this review will let me edit the incorrect information someone put in the notes about a song. Usually a show plays the reveal a little too heavily with "look what we did aren't we clever, huh, huh" and this show came close but didn't overdo it and I give them kudos for that.
  • This tv drama is about a doctor,analyst with his team of people that diagnose patients with the most bizarre of illness.The star of this show is a doctor called Gregory House who is rude,treats his patients like trash but always find a cure for them.

I dont now about you but Monday 8:00 PM on FOX is the night i always look forward to.After a five brilliant season a shocking season finale says it all,House md is a brilliant show.I was a little worried when the original crew of his assistance was replaced by other people and i thought to my self,boy,this is gonna drop dead soon,but was i wrong.The next crew was also brilliant and it kept the show alive but most importantly,it gave us something to look forward to.The bottom line,show is great and i am looking forward to season 6.House MD RULES!
  • I need you… best House's line in more than a 100 episodes….

So the girl was losing her skin…big deal, the whole medical mystery was second fiddle to the real drama going on House's mind….First, him admitting that pain scared the #$%^ out of him and that he needed and trusted his friends but admitting his hallucinations; Chase and Cameron had the typical "I have doubts" scenario and Foreman showed remarkable leadership skills…even if it was Taub who came up with the "hail mary" desperate solution of the week….the last minute with the "Huddy" was something fans of the show really looked forward and the end of the complicated and disputed 5th season is at our doors now… a roller coaster of powerful emotions….good episode.
  • Refreshin show

This is one of the best shows on t.v.but what makes this one stand out is because this one storyline writers have not ventured into until now.a doctor who gets the job done no matter the cost.even defies his superior just because he has a mere assumption.and most of all he is completely deviod of feelin to his fellow human being.its a cool show.the sexual tension between him and cuddy is refreshin,his relationship with wilson very parasitic.cameron's crush on him,thirteen's relationship with foreman.with a lot of unimaginable medical mysteries.the show also has the right amount of humour to the show alive
  • Excellent

This show is very good. A medical mystery-drama with bits of humor thrown in about a doctor who is unsociable and at times down right rude, but lives for the love of his job. The premiere episode cemented the appeal of the show and every episode thereafter only built upon that appeal. The characters are refreshing, the stories are fascinating, and the suspense is perfectly paced. Supporting a large overall story ark, while maintaining the capacity for an episode to episode show, and actually creating character development in the process is a rare gift in a television show. It is a good show but ER was better.
  • Honestly the best TV-show i've ever seen!

I must admit that I wasn't really what you would have called "excited" about the show when it was announced that it was going to be broadcasted in Sweden (where I live). I thought that it was just a new average TV-show from the states, and I didn't even saw the first episode. Mostly due to pure laziness… But next week when I turned on the TV for no particular reason, and I saw the last 30 minutes of episode 2. I don't even remember exactly how I reacted to it, just thought that there were something about this show that just made me so thrilled. I found myself laughing hysterically in one moment and starring in shock in the next minute. It was most certainly something special about this "House M.D", though I had never seen a full episode at that time, and tried to find out more about it on the internet. It was then I found out about that the show was partly inspired by the books about Sherlock Holmes. I have been a fan of that great detective since I was 10 years old and this new information made the show even more interesting! And I can honestly say that this IS the absolutely, truly, best TV-show that I've ever seen.
  • Great medical mystery show with new shocking things happening every episode!

House is a great television medical drama. A lot of the episodes do have the same plotline as Grey's Anatomy, though they are mostly correct on the medical terms and the hands-on surgeries. Although, there are sometimes when they are inaccurate. For instance, in Season 1 episode 17 they diagnose a patient with toxoplasmosis. House and Foreman say it is a "fairly common fungus" when it is actually a single-cell parasite. But in laments terms, most viewers will not catch the inaccuracies.

Besides the patients and medical stuff, the plotline of the characters is most interesting. I mean, who doesn't love hearing about Chase and Cameron, House and Cuddy, and especially Wilson.
  • House is in it's 5th season.

House is the best show on TV right now. While many people are very unhappy with the shows current season, I think many of the things that have happened this year will lay a great foundation for season 6. In the first season, the show seemed to focus more on the medical cases, until the Vogler plotline was added. In 2-3 House's addiction and former girlfriend Stacy are introduced, making the show hysterical. In season 4 House old team is gone and he begins the process of hiring a new team. Another great season (except for 97 seconds, terrible episode). In season 5, Wilson has to get over the death of Amber. By the end of the season, Kutner commits suicide and Cameron & Chase get married.

Many people who have criticized House say that in this season none of the events have any reprocussions. However, they must be patient, as many of the things that have happened will re-introduce the old team, and make the show more of an ensemble drama.
  • How death affects people.

SPOILER! This episode was a shocker to me.(and I suppose to many of you). I didn't even know that the actor is not going to be one the show next season. There was no rumour about that(unlike TSCC character derek reese)But i still think it was a great episode after all. The impact that Kutner death is going to have on characters, especialy house, is going to be huge. I am looking forward to it.Just like Wilson said at the end of this episode, house is crashed, because he did not see that coming. He is known for his ability ro read peolple. And if he lose that ability, who knows what might happen...
  • House is one of the supreme shows in the current primetime schedule due to it ethical exploration and its unique personality the makes it stand apart from other soap opraish medical dramas on tv

House is a example of what a great writing staff, great production team and even better actors can bring to a show. Hugh Laurie leads up the incredible cast that has taken a genre of show that can get stale real fast by giving case after case after case. This show has explored feelings in a way that hasn't been seen since Homicide Life on The Streets. Through depression, addiction, death, love, hate and any and every thing. I love these characters and their struggle to find meaning and their place. That's something we can all relate with which will make this great show continue to be more current and real-life driven!!!!!
  • One of the best on tv right now, but repeats itself easily

House is one of the few, if not the only, show with a main storyline per episode which I like. Usually I see those shows as stupid or easily written, but House breaks through the pattern and provides good medical mysteries with sometimes a funny, sometimes a shocking conclusion.

I don't know anything about season 5 yet (I just saw episode 12 of the 4th season), but it looks like this show is getting better every season. I didn't like season 1 very much because of the way of acting, camera's etc... (but I have this with a lot of shows) and season 2 was a bit better, but it got really good in S3. And when I thought this show would suck when Foreman, Cameron and Chase left as House's assistants, S4 got even more interesting with the competition for a job.

There are only 2 problems I've got with House.
    1) Just like Lost, you can't really feel for the characters because of the little attention there's being given to their personal lives. I know, it's still a medical show, but it's starting to get old that House sort of learns something by the end of the episode and there's nothing said about it anymore the week after.

2) It easily repeats itself. There's always a pattern in the episodes and you know House is going to find out what the patient has in the last five minutes, or that patient's going to hell. It always has the same way of thinking (which is logical for a group of doctors in this position, but still) and sometimes, you just don't care about the patients.
    Luckily, all this is frequently disrupted by the comical Cuddy-House interactions (gotta love Lisa Edelstein), Wilson's silly remarks and the gentle, female touch of Cameron. And now whe've got serious Taub, witty Thirteen and.. well, Kutner. I only can't stand Foreman, just don't ask me why.
  • Where is the sick dog?

By the end of the episode - I was not happy with the choice of reasons given for the sudden death of on of the shows main, and funny, characters, but through it all....House and the whole hospital, and family of the deceased NEVER mentioned the dog.

Was there a dog? Is there still a dog? Was the dog sick - why has the dog never been mentioned before. And yes, I do think that he was murdered - in light of the fact that annoying (should die next) doctor knew that the dog was sick, and no one else did, leads me to believe that whomever killed Cutner, either let the sick dog out, or took the dog and killed it elsewhere to stop the dog from making noise and rousing the neighbors suspicions.

I have to watch the episode again for the scenes in the apartment...there are signs that someone has a dog....but in this case - the cause of the "suicide" took over the whole show...and quite frankly stole from Meat Loaf what could have been an Emmy winning scene with the woman playing his wife. I would have gone a different route and had them both die...regardless, dark and twisty...oh wait...that's Grey's Anatomy! HEHEHEHE
  • Love the Show but Very Down !!!

Love this show but This episode depressed me and surprised me because I didn't expect Clutcher to commit suicide or get murdered. I Loved him on the show. Why o Why !!! I think his chatachter was great on the show and made it great with House and the others. The way House and him worked together was just great and the way the teased each other made the show more fun and excited. It made me sad to see him dead and off the show. Now it doesn't feel like the same crew of people working together. You can see how it affected everyone, especially House !!
  • It's a show about a crazy and very smart doctor name House, He never consult his patients yet he knows all about their case, He is crippled and addicted to vicatin. He'd do whatever it takes to get what he wants and his favorite quote : "everybody lies"

This show is definitely a must watch. With time (meaning by the end of the first season) it became my personal Favorite. It's hilarious not the stupid way but the smart way. And House...Oh man, that guy is just crazy :-) Anyway, as i said before, this show is a must watch, even if you are not interested in medicine you can watch it. It's true that some of the terms are sometimes hard to understand but don't worry you'll get past them faster than you'd actually thought, plus at the end, they usually explain them so no worries. Just relax and enjoy it......
  • House is the funniest most sarcastic doctor you will ever meet. Everyone lives him, his vicodin, and his quotes. "It's never lupis"

I love this show!!! I like downloading like 5 episodes at a time. I sit there and watch it, then I add all my favorite quotes to my facebook page!!! You'll never get anything better, Hugh Laurie is just so funny. I wish there was more sex, but that's okay...I guess you just need the right relationships. Just give it a chance if you haven't seen it yet, I guarantee that within a month you'll hear someone talk about it, and you'll be glad you've at least seen a few episodes. Dr. House finds what is wrong with people by treating them with cocktails of medicine, they either get sicker, better, or they die (usually not the last one) But most of the time, everyone seizes, it's like their show's thing.
    EVERYBODY LIES
  • I don't know off the wall is a good classification...? I hope it is because I meant it in a good way :)

I've been watching House since season 1 and although I don't really watch it every week anymore, I do occasionally catch the new episodes. But I miss Cameron and Chase, especially because Cameron was my favorite character. I was very disappointed that she wasn't a part of the team anymore. But I've grown to like the other characters even though in my mind Cameron, Chase, and Foreman will always be THE team :)

As for House, I always found his sarcastic humor funny, even though he was quite mean sometimes and some of his quotes were completely uncalled for. However, I thought his character was very interesting and complex, and I think Laurie pulls him off wonderfully. House has the greatest storylines and complex characters. All in all, great show! :)
  • Hugh Laurie caries this show on his shoulders and does a fine job of it. A bit boring at times because to process of analysing the decease every weak is a bit the same. I hope that they find a way but losing faith in that every episode.

What would you say if you don't care how people feel about it.
    Gregory House does it all the time and more…and you can't help but envy that brute honesty.
    It is great to watch this incredible actor limping around being depressingly hilarious.
    I do have to say that the rest of the cast have weaker characters. It's a pale contrast to house his role. Lisa Cuddy and James Wilson are in second place thou. Both great characters that create a nice dynamic for house the work with. Foreman, Cameron and Chase got a bit boring after a while. It was a good idea to change there parts. This show is one of my favourite shows to watch. It does have a tendency to get a bit boring because to process of analysing the decease every weak is a bit the same. You can see that the writers struggle with this. Main reason I am watching is because I love the house character. Hugh Laurie is a great performer that manages to keep the show fresh and fun.
  • I love house

He is hot, and funny. This show is my favorite, mainly because of him(house). I wish they would have kept Chase, Foreman,and Cameron but hay I love him so.... what ever. There is never a dull moment on this show, I want house and Lisa Edelstein known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy to get together one day. they are a match made in heaven don't you think??????? But anyway, I have heard some say negative things about house(the show), but at least you can learn a couple of things while viewing. I wish that fox will let house guess star on the Simpsons, cool.
  • There is a Doctor named Gregory House.He is rude and disrespectful.Hes not very liked by people.He has a staff of three doctors and his bosses name is Cutty. She s pertty hot.Alot of people think so. He hurt his leg and uses a cane and is on pain killers.

So I'm a big fan of the show House and I've been wathing it sence the first episode was on television and I think its one of the best television show out there. I've also always been a big fan of Hugh. So he plays a doctor named Dr. Gregory House, everyone just calls him House anyway hes only has a couple of friends but mostly poeple think he is rude and dis- respectful and he is but he is really funny about it. He's very obanctuse. But I look forward to the show every week and if I missed an episode i thought I would have to wait till it came on television again but then I found out about hulu. Thanks.
  • What has happened to House?!

After reading most of the reviews people posted on this thread it's very clear that in most of the fans opinions this show doesn't need any character background to fill the 42 min. episode. They only want a nervous breakdown if it has something to do with solving the case. I now get why they feel this way because for them this show is about solving cases more than what is happening in the doctors personal lives. You only want to see House rip on people that would actually give a tiny rats butt what he got to say, hate him for it but deep inside love to see him being right at the end of every case. Joke here joke there , Wilson House cat fights , Cuddy's secret love for House the usual. But I don't think the show could of lasted long with this kind of routine going on over and over again, after awhile the same fans would be bored by the reruns of House's your mama jokes and celebrity impersonation. On top of that seeing that there was no character development during the seasons was just one of the reason i could never of connected to anybody but House, which is a petty because I really think that the old cast kicks the new casts butt all over the place. If you don't believe me that nobody's character developed except House's then ask yourself this:
    Does it really seem that the old cast really learned something from House other then he is always right no matter what? or did you see on a regular basis when they approach their own case, a little House in every of them? If you answered no, then it's perfectly normal not wanting the writers to bring a new cast, not because they are different, but because the old ones weren't ready to leave the nest. In my opinion re unit the old cast together but instead of having 42 min. episode only evolving around the case have at least 5 minutes in the show to get to know Cameron Cuddy Wilson Foreman and Chase, you know randomly, like they did with Cuddy's baby fever during the 2nd season. a little here and there but about everybody. I think that would really settle everything for all the fans.
  • A true HOUSE fan!!! The show definatly keeps you on your toes. It is serious but with comic relief. I just love Hugh Laurie's sarcasm towards everyone on the show. What a great character he plays and a wonderful actor.

Overall love all the actors on the show, but I think that Hugh is perfect for playing the role of the doctor. Hope the show will stay on air for a long time. Every Monday I count down the hours until it comes on. I enjoy a great laugh with a little suspence waiting for what will happen next. When House first came on, as a viewer I was already hooked. As a matter of fact if I so happen to miss one of the episodes I go online to view the show on hulu. Thank goodness for hulu, I can get caught up until I can see it on television. This is a very good show!!!
  • I really love this show. It has the exact amount of drama and comedy to make it difficult to say which genre it was.

I really love this show. It has the exact amount of drama and comedy to make it difficult to say which genre it was. It has a nice rhythm that makes you stay interested in the story as considering only the episode or the whole show. The acting is very good, specially from the protagonist.
    My favorite episode is called "Human Error". It is incredible fun and interesting at the same time.
    It has some flaws i´m certain, but like all lovers I can´t see many of them. One I know for sure is that the show isn't medically accurate, but I don't care about it. Because it´s simply too fun too watch.
  • the story of a drug addicted doc and his cohort of associates tackle the mysteries of the medical world

man, this is one of those shows where if you start watching it, you cant stop watching 'till it's over, and then you're begging for more of it. this follows the life of a very unfriendly doctor named Dr. Gregory House, who despite seeming to hate every person he comes in contact with, possesses an unusual level of genius in solving some of the toughest cases to hit the medical world, paralleling the detective Sherlock Holmes. if you liked Gray's Anatomy, You'll like this (then again, if you liked Gray's, you're probably already watching this). anyways, if you haven't seen it, watch it, you're bound to like it, just be prepared for a bit of gore.
  • I like this show because its different then the usual Hospital dramas.

Greg House, is a cool dude. He's the most bad ass doctor ever!He is a bit crude, but the bit crude that have a soft-side. He has a cool cane too. He takes on strange cases that sometimes appear beyond explanation though they find one. The characters at times conflict like oil and water. That adds to the fun all the more: The debates and arguments with colleagues.
    This show is a must see in my opinion I like watching it each monday the plots seem to make time fly so fast, I question if my watch is broken. :p
    In conclusion if you like an edgy lead character and gripping characters in a Hospital show this is for you.
  • I really like house I think he is a fun character and makes tv fun

I keep waiting for the next House, though I do miss the old team, I think the staple of the show is House and he's the reason I still watch, Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor and really brings a realism to the show which I love. The medical mysteries are always great and I love trying to see if I can figure them out first, which I never can. Most of the time I don't even know what they are talking about, but it is still a unique show, and the more House I get the happier I am.
  • Great show for men and women!

My husband and I only agree on about 4 or 5 television shows and House our personal favorite. The main character is a bitter, sarcastic, brilliant doctor who diagnoses patients with unusual conditions. He works with a team of doctors, mainly because insulting them and making fun of their ideas helps him to reach his own conclusion about the patient's treatment. I thought the show jumped the shark during the episode arc about House's arrest and the cop who is harassing him, but it got back on track after about 4 or 5 shows. I was also worried changing the supporting cast members (House got a new team of doctors) would also hurt the show, but it remains as brilliant as House himself. A wonderful show! Hugh Laurie is incredible.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11