House

FOX (ended 2012)

Gislef

House Fan Reviews (1578)

• Thank you NETFLIX!!

I LOVED LOVED this show. It was one of the BEST shows to ever come on tv. The cases were great and the cast was PERFECT except for OMAR EPPS, I can't stand his buggy eyes. I was shocked to see this show end. Thank you Netflix for allowing me to start the awesomeness that HOUSE all over again.
  • Good Ole House

The show was great! I loved the humor. The cruel humor that is our very own House. Too bad it had to end, but it just had to. This show had a good run and is definitely worth every minute.
  • Il dramma per eccellenza.

Dopo 8 stagioni questa serie ha avuto una conclusione coi fiocchi,una serie che inizia bene e continua ancora meglio,fino al finale della serie,che stato uno dei pi belli al quale io abbia mai assistito.
  • House - The Best!

I cried When i knew it was ending :'( It had a lil' bit of everything,loved it to death!
  • Miss you

So much. My darling... (running away to marathone it all over again)
  • House

One of my favorite to-do things for 8 years long was to watch House every week. This show is definitely worth the watch, and it will forever leave an imprint on you. Hugh Laurie and every other cast member was superb in this and this show and its cast will be missed greatly.
  • It's still not Lupus !

Great Show !!! The first 3 seasons were nothing like anything else.

Best show ever!!!
  • Amazing

Few years back, I started watching this tv-series. Quite frankly, I was captivated by it. Great actors, amazing plot, and even better finish. I was quite sad when the show ended, but to me, that was ok. You gotta know when to stop, don't ya?
  • AWESoME

House Will Be Missed BUT AWESOME ENDING
  • Wonderful, One of the kind series!!!!

Just like Seinfeld and Friends are at the top of comedy shows, House is at the very top of his category, even though it's hard to categorise it!!! Wonderful!!!!!!
  • Season 8 is the greatest!

Just got my DVD copy of season 8. I worked night so, only get to see House on DVDs or reruns. I have watched all seasons many times. And, after watching season 8, I totally love it and the new cast members. Sad, this is the last season.

The cast worked together better and no one in love relationship to take away from the show.

• Awesome show

I've gotta admit, I found this show quite by accident 4-5 years ago, and while it wasn't a show that I usually watch(it being a medical drama and all) I got hooked, simply because it had one of the coolest and most awesome characters I've ever seen.. Gregory House is the single badass character that litterally is being badass by his words rather than actions even though his actions are equally badass.. And let's face it this show would be an average at best where it not for his character and Hugh Laurie played him to perfection. Awesome show, too bad it ended but I guess it's better that way than mindless prolonging of it simply because we want more of house, and honestly he is the reason why most of the people watched the show
  • House

Hugh Laurie is a mastermind , his show can relate to (almost) any audience. Not many shows can pull that off. House is up there with best of it's era, but there is only so many times you can show someone in an MRI or getting an LP. I think they could've done better then House and Wilson riding off into the sunset for the Finale. Replying to a post someone said "At the end you could have allowed him to see some happiness, redemption, love, and a peace of mind." To answer your question they didnt because then it wouldn't be House , they'd have to change the name to Grey's Anatomy. House is such a great show, sorry to see it go.
  • Everybody... Cried?

One of the greatest Shows I have ever seen finally came to an end but I felt something different. It was a feeling like eating nachos without cheese or something like that.

Really, Who felt a real closure?

House is "Dead", Chase now is running the Department, Wilson is just waiting to say goodbye and the most important question: Where was Cuddy?

• Spoiler alert

Spoiler alert!

House is dead, Wilson creates him for support.

House imagined a relationship with Cuddy whilst on drugs and self pity. Wilson dies the same.

House dies in the explosion in front of Wilson. During his eulogy Wilson hopes that his friend still lives. He hopes that its all an elaborate trick, another prank by House.

But it isn't. His friend is dead and Wilson must face his own imminent death alone. In his despair and loneliness Wilson recreates his friend so that he can find the strength to continue.

House's last words are,"I'm dead, Wilson. How do you want to spend your last five months?" Followed by,"Cancers boring" as Wilson rides off.

This show is Everybody Dies and its true.
  • Thought you could watch it on here!

Tv.com thought you could watch it on here. I wanted to see missed episodes.
  • last episode

Well I am truly sorry that House will no longer be on the air. I enjoyed everything about House, however I am a Canadian and maybe that could be my reason for enjoying this program so much. I truly will miss House.
  • Suspense and Silly

Dr House knows how to twist your ear with his words as a stubborn physician. He is very talented, his sarcasm is humorous to me, and his bluntness shows his confidence in his passion to find a cure for the current medical problem he encounters. I believe there are very appealing characters on this show that keeps me glued to the tube. I'm really in shock they canceled this show, but I have learned a lot about the medical field thanks to him and his staff.
  • Goodbye... Forever..

When I watch the final episode I will be watching it on a couch, with a noose and a rope hanging next to me - for me to use after the episode, because when House is gone I will have no reason to live anymore! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I understand why they have to end it now.. people are getting bored of the concept, but I will never.. This show has made me laugh like I never did, and cry like I never could - and this is not including the copious amount of detailed medical knowledge that I have acquired over these last eight years. Incredible scripts and creative directors, and the acting alone is divine. I will long for the day when I would come back from a long day at university and watch the new House episode like a kid on Christmas morning. After the 8th season is done I will buy all the seasons in SUPER HIGH DEF DOUBLE BLUE RAY, and re-watch them daily until the day i die.. Goodbye to the best show ever, you will be sorely missed....
  • HUGH LAURIE ROCKS

The best medical drama by far, and the mystery is Immense can't believe it's been canceled -------------------------APPALLED----------------------------
  • good season after 7

Its getting better and hope it doesnt end maybe 2 more seasons
  • Great TV

Hugh Laurie is excellent.

Very good show.
  • house last season

After much deliberation, the producers of "House M.D." have decided that this season of the show, the 8th, should be the last. By April this year they will have completed 177 episodes, which is about 175 more than anyone expected back in 2004.

The decision to end the show now, or ever, is a painful one, as it risks putting asunder hundreds of close friendships that have developed over the last eight years -- but also because the show itself has been a source of great pride to everyone involved.

Since it began, "House" has aspired to offer a coherent and satisfying world in which everlasting human questions of ethics and emotion, logic and truth, could be examined, played out, and occasionally answered. This sounds like fancy talk, but it really isn't. "House" has, in its time, intrigued audiences around the world in vast numbers, and has shown that there is a strong appetite for television drama that relies on more than prettiness or gun play.

But now that time is drawing to a close. The producers have always imagined House as an enigmatic creature; he should never be the last one to leave the party. How much better to disappear before the music stops, while there is still some promise and mystique in the air.

The producers can never sufficiently express their gratitude to the hundreds of dedicated artists and technicians who have given so generously of their energy and talent to make House the show it has been -- and perhaps will continue to be for some time, on one cable network or another.

The makers of "House" would also like to thank Fox Broadcasting and Universal Television for supporting the show with patience, imagination and large quantities of good taste. The Studio-As-Evil-Adversary is one of the many cliches that "House" has managed to avoid, and for that the cast and crew are deeply grateful.

Lastly, the audience: some have come and some have gone, obviously. This is to be expected in the life of any show. But over the course of the last eight years, the producers of House have felt immensely honored to be the subject of such close attention by an intelligent, discriminating, humane and thoughtful -- not to mention numerous -- audience. Even the show's detractors have been flattering in their way. Making the show has felt like a lively and passionate discussion about as many different subjects as could possibly be raised in 177 hours. The devotion and generosity of our viewers has been marvelous to behold.

So, finally, everyone at House will bid farewell to the audience and to each other with more than a few tears, but also with a deep feeling of gratitude for the grand adventure they have been privileged to enjoy for the last eight years. If the show lives on somewhere, with somebody, as a fond memory, then that is a precious feat, of which we will always be proud

It's all over the net..this is the last season...
  • House napping

I am so tired of see Mr.House degrade everyone and gobble pills all the time. How can you expect us to admire anyone who is a bully and doper? I thought the show is starting to look like interventions...Do something to make this show something I would like to watch again. At least when Cutty was there there was a little humor .
  • Great show!!

It's crazy how House can have such a perfect American accent! Acting is great in this show and his character is definitely what makes it worth watching. Love it!
  • Thank U House M.D.

mmm ... all seasons of House MD have been very good to the last exception of the 8th season is so predictable and the mix of house without getting involved with someone romantically ... producers have simply killed the series ... Hugh Laurie are the best ...

• Maybe same old, but always fun!

I can understand the same old reviews but still they always make it an exciting episode!

I have watched it for quite a long time but still like it very much, and actually I dont really understand the bad ratings!
  • House is AWESOME!

Even though I'm not a fan of Dr. Park (she sounds like she is reading her lines) and I thought Dr. Adams, not Foreman should be the new Dean; I'm still a huge fan of the show. I enjoy the new and creative story lines and dialog. House is so unique and entertaining. Thanks for keeping it running. Hoping for Season #9!
  • house is horrificly great

i'd love to have house as my md
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10