House

FOX (ended 2012)

Gislef

House Fan Reviews (1576)

• Now That It's Over . . .

Now that it is over, and I know how it ends, I can decide if I liked the endings or not.

I liked the end for Chase and Cameron. I had hoped Chase would go back to Cameron and stop sleeping around, but Cameron could never accept House, or Chase after Chase intentionally killed a patient.

I was a little sorry for Taub because he wanted to study under House. In the last shot of the team, Taub was gone.

I like the development of Cuddy's character - that she had a thing for House for a long time and that finally she gave into it. When she is stricken with cancer, she finds that House is nowhere to be found. She has to admit that she cannot be happy with House.

I thought that House could be happy with Dominika. She was freaky and unconventional and smart. But before House could figure it out, Wilson got sick.

I liked the development of Wilson's character. When he is faced with death, he reveals that he really wanted to be like carefree Kyle and not the accommodating person that he actually is.

House's character finally changed only when, with fire all around him and he is about to die, he realizes that life is not always about him. Just in the nick of time, he remembers that Wilson needs him.

I'm glad the series ended on a happy note. I'm going to miss House.

USA