House

FOX (ended 2012)

Gislef

House Fan Reviews (1576)

• A Great Series with a Wonderful Lead

Hugh Laurie was the perfect choice for Gregory House, who throughout the series played the role impeccably. His personality was definitely polarizing. I thought his personality was appropriate, considering what he went through and how intelligent he was. It was good to see Robert Sean Leonard as James Wilson, since he is a great classic actor who we haven't seen much since the 90s. Wilson was the perfect character to have as House's friend. Lisa Edelstein as Lisa Cuddy was a great counterpart to House. At the beginning she didn't quite fit in her role, but later developed perfectly into who Cuddy should be, a strong female lead who could stand up to House in a scene. It was unfortunate that she wasn't in the finale.

Omar Epps was good Eric Forman, House's protge who was an understated character throughout the series. Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison, Chase and Cameron were a good supporting cast that fit their roles very well. The rest of the actors that played doctors, House's support staff also did well, especially Thirteen, Taub, and Amber.

The cases were a combination of medical mysteries and detective work, which made for exciting episodes every week. I thoroughly enjoyed the series even though I couldn't understand much of the medical jargon. House ended how it was supposed to end and I loved how Wilson was included in the plan. I really enjoyed watching "House", after 8 seasons it was a good time to end the show.

USA