House

Runaways

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 30, 2012 on FOX

• Not as bad as some this season. .

This episode was a hit and miss affair.

I enjoyed that the medical mystery took priority for once, with House/Wilson motives shoot off being reduced to a few tedious scenes.

I was not so keen on the Adams vs everyone else story. Its been done to death on House with new team members being broken in or just broken. The first few times it was interesting and made for good viewing. It is now just predictable and filler. A show which changes its cast so frequently is going to have to think of something else to do with them I am afraid.

The Foreman love triangle angle was a bit painful to start with, but I do enjoy the ever present arc that he is becoming more and more like House. That could lead somewhere very interesting if handled well.

One other thing, they have got to stop with the same conclusion every damned week.

House stopping in mid sentance, suddenly having all the answers jump at him- the show is becoming a parody of its own material. Can we let someone else solve the case? Or a group conclusion? Or any other way that doesn't involve a mid sentance epiphany.

I can see why this episode has taken a battering, I actually didn't think it was as bad as some episodes this season. This show needs to improve fast, or end while it still has some fans.
MNT