House

Safe

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 2006 on FOX

• Simply perfect...

This was yet another series classic, and I cannot fault the writing all the perfomances. The case surrounding Melinda was brilliant, and one of the most heartfelt yet dramatic of storylines. I liked House's interactions with the boyfriend at the beginning, and how Cameron taunted Chase ("Too bad its not you giving the sample- we'd be done by now").

I thought the patient storyline was very well acted by the whole family- they all played their roles well, and brought out different reactions from the cast (well...Foreman and Cameron, Chase didn't really seem to care!). The ending where House and Foreman were stuck in a lift was quite thrilling for something so simple.

The interactions between House and Wilson were brilliant throughout- I loved the pranks they played as House put Wilson through "therapy". I laugh out loud each time I see House's cane collapse!

Overall, nothing short of fantastic writing- this Season is probably one of the best Seasons of television (of its type) that has ever been written. Brilliant.
USA