House

Selfish

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2010 on FOX

• Parents do not have the right of life and death over their children. I'm rating this episode a 1 because of the moral stupidity of the final conflict

The parents didn't even consult their son during their anguished discussion about the fate oftheirchild's lung. "He Hugo, me and your mom have decided that half your lungs belong to your sister. Now you be a good boy and hop up on the operating table" Stupid!

House should have just gone to the son and no one else with the idea of the siblingtransplant. That would be a decision only the organ owner couldmorallymake. Hugo looked like a character who had been dealing with death for some time. He was perfectly able to make the decision, as it was shown at the end.

Children are more capable of making decision that effect them then we give them credit for. How do parents think their children are going to grow into responsible adults if we don't treat them a functioning human beings.

I like the series and greatly respect the writers but they must have been chugging stupid pills for this episode.

USA