House

Spin

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 15, 2005 on FOX

• Another sports episode...

When I first heard of this episode, I believed they were simply doing a very similiar story to "Sports Medicine" in Season 1. However, this episode eclipses it.

For starters, the patient admits to doping first of, so the puzzle is far more intriguing. The character is quite dislikable, and raises the points of athletes cheating to be the best.

House was also hilariously funny in this episode, especially at the end when he "cures" the athlete, and lets him colapse on the floor.

The development between House and Stacy was also interesting, and moving along nicely. House stealing the therapy notes at the end was very him, although surely can only end in tears.

I liked the conversations between Cameron and Wilson this episode- I think there was a good development in their friendship. It most certainly is more realistic than a friendship between Wilson and Foreman/Chase for example.

Overall, this was another solid episode, yet whilst Series 2 has been excellent so far, it still hasn't hit the same pace as the end of Series 1.