House

Teamwork

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on FOX

• Hmm... guess my prediction wasn't too bad after all. Three out of four ain't bad at all. [Spoilers]

A few weeks ago I made a prediction and at the beginning of this episode, I thought I was going to be dead wrong. If you can recall, I reviewed "Tyrant" and stated the following would happen: Cameron would leave, Chase would stay because Cameron couldn't take it and they would break up, and 13 would rejoin the team. The one thing I didn't see coming was Taub returning to form a 4-pack with Foreman after what seemed like his swan-song exit in the 3rd episode. Three out of four ain't bad at all. However, the writers did keep me pacing. I could have been totally wrong, and as I said, the beginning of this episode is far different than the end result. However, House really works on Chase and although I really did not want Cameron and Chase to break it off, they did. The writers did it in somewhat of a good way - yes Chase is far different because of House. Chase HAS changed. He would have never killed a patient in the first 3 seasons. You kidding? He was such a goodie-two-shoes back then. Cameron was sort of right that Chase has gone down the path of House (and Foreman). It was a little bit thrown together, but it did work. It was sad to see Cameron go. House really digs into everyone this episode. It was however, partly funny for Taub and 13. I especially liked the faxes and the gym scenes. Once I saw Taub, I knew he was a shoe-in to return. That's one thing I did not expect. Taub does like the mysteries, 13 just likes House or Foreman, I'm not sure. Or maybe Chase...
MNT