House

The Choice

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 03, 2010 on FOX

• House turns to alcohol to solve his problems.

In this episode, we have a patient who is having trouble making the choice between being straight or gay When secrets are revealed with an engaged couple that were just about to get married before he got sick. Meet Ted & Nicole, they pose as a happy couple, but by the end, things aren't so happy. We learn that Ted has had a gay experience before, and he went to a rehab to fix himself before he met Nicole. Apparently, that's too much for Nicole to handle. So as soon as Ted gets better, Nicole leaves him. Ted ends up with no one, not a girl or boy. You need to make the choice fast enough before you lose everything. Which relates to House, as Wilson continues to date Sam; he pays all of House's fellows to go out with him. We see that House has developed a drinking problem to fill in the vicodin void. Did anyone notice how out of character House was being in this episode? That's probably my only problem with this episode. Singing karaoke with his co-workers? Really, then he ends up turning down Cuddy? Looks like House has made his choice. He drinks the alcohol, Nicole leaves Ted and it cuts to finish. I liked the Thirteen interaction with the patient, since she can sort of relate. An above average enjoyable episode, that's leading down to the finale. Only 2 episodes left!
OXYGN