House

The Choice

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 03, 2010 on FOX

• House 's fate

People addicted to drugs have a tough life.
    Even if they manage to stop their addiction, they need to constantly fight against it for the rest of their lives.

From that perspective I understand House's turn to alcoholism. PLus what a dramatic series could be without his hero's drama?

However, having House in and out of addiction I think it is more a sample of lazy writing. As it is the Huddy situation. I am 100% against the TV sexual tense only couples. Do it or not do it already. Don't drag a love story trying to satisfy every side. This is cowardly writing. Take a decision for your story and stood for it!

It is a shame wasting Mr.Laurie's infinite talent with such a "safe" story. Kill the character or let him breath a bit. I would even like him outside the hospital. Dunno, he could leave practicing medicine for a while and go traveling around the globe.
    Be creative and dont be afraid to use better such a compeling and interesting character.

Dr. House and Hugh Laurie deserve a better fate. Maybe a new refreshing start.
MNT