House

The Down Low

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 11, 2010 on FOX

• Thankfully (and unexpectedly) much better than "Wilson"!

I really enjoyed this episode. It felt like a good all-rounder and a very solid plot. I hope that's not the last we see of Nora, because her and House looked kinda good together! The team trying to prank Foreman and him knowing about it all along was a great idea, as it reasserts him in our minds as the team leader, and higher ranking than them. One thing that slightly bothered me was the fact that in the scene with Chase and Thirteen in the car together, they showed a much greater chemistry than the whole "Foreteen" thing ever did. Which secretly pleased me because I have never really liked Foreman. One annoyance- the writers seem to think that they need to have great romance and high drama to get viewers, and surprise, surprise, they don't! We started watching House because we loved the medicine and the clever way they figured things out. The character relations always took a back seat, but that seems to be changing now. Maybe that is a good thing but somehow I think not. Hopefully they'll get back on track soon.
OXYGN