House

The Itch

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 2008 on FOX

• Return to form!

After the last two episodes, this one was much better- perhaps because of the involvement of Chase and Cameron.

For the first time in a Season and a half, we learn more about Cameron. Her interaction with the patient was classic "House", and her care for someone who was damaged expanded more on her situation with her dead husband and her relationship with Chase. We saw their relationship move forward a bit, and it was nice to see more of them. As much as I'll stand up for the new team, I do miss the old ones presence a lot.

House and Cuddy also try to deal with their kiss- and it was very well dealt with. House and Cuddy's dynamics have always been brilliant and its interesting seeing them developed more in this episode, and in a new light. I love how Wilson was sticking his nose in as well- he was more worked up than the ones who actually kissed!

House being plagued by his subconscious was also good- I was freaked out by his dream when his appartment blew up! It was so frustrating when he refused to knock on Cuddy's door at the end of the episode.

Overall, a much better episode, capturing relationships, the old team, and House and Cuddy's dilemna so well.