House

The Mistake

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2005 on FOX

• Fantastic story telling...

I thought this episode, a flashback or an old case, was absolutely brilliant, and one of my favourite episodes of all time.

Not only did we get further development between House and Stacy, but we also got the first episode in a while where Chase was the central character; arguably since "Cursed". The writers did an extraordinary job of storytelling whilst making it realistic as well. Because of this unique, one of piece of storytelling (it would be indeed very hard to repeat this, as the audience would find it repetitive and predictable), the story and patient plotline had many twists and turns, right up to the ending, where not only do we realise why Chase screwed up, but also that Foreman will be House's supervisor for the next month! A perfect, seemingly unnoticeable transaction from giving Chase more viewing time to Foreman. It will be interesting to see how he and House will interact over the next few episodes. Overall, this was one of my favourite episodes, and one that I can watch over and over again- like I do :)