House

The Right Stuff

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2007 on FOX

• A whole lot of doctors going on.

Not sure that I can add anything that other reviewers haven't but that's not going to stop me.

I enjoyed this episode for the humor. It had some great House/ Cuddy moments...not to mention House/ Wilson moments. Having no team definitely gives those two relationships a little more chance to shine. Those they got less time this week than last.

Yes, House is finally doing something about getting a new team. It was almost as fun as him working alone. I like watching the sneaky and underhandedness of the students jockeying for position. I also applaud what seems like a very House-ian move, calling them by number. Truth is, we understand numbers better in short term than name. This was the best way to go from a ...well, a marketting/ understanding standpoint.

The one thing that annoyed me most about the episode was the patient. This was the first time I actually hated and despised the patient...and I truly wish House had turned her in at the end. I cannot state here how strongly I disapprove of the patient from this episode. Period.

Anyway...apart from that, good work. Fun and fine form for our fabled Doctor.
OXYGN