House

The Right Stuff

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2007 on FOX

• What wasn't to like? I'm loving the idea of the contest to be on House's new team.

Yes I've given this one a ten again and that's purely because there just isn't anything I can think of to criticise. I love the idea of the contest for the new team and am liking most of the applicants. Stand outs here being 13, the foreign one (Number 2 I think), the guy who changed his number from 6 to 9 and finally Anne Dudek's character.

The latter is completely brilliant and is so entertaining to watch. I loved how she got rid of the other team-mates during the carwash. The patient made things more enjoyable because House had to hide it from Cuddy. The whole Osama thing was quite amusing.

I was happy to see Chase and Cameron back even if they only stared for about five minutes each. The former was pretty good when talking to House in his surgery but Cameron was the one who really shone for me. She has been without a doubt one of my favourites for the other seasons and I really like how she talked with House.

Almost like she understands him. It was a great ending when she said when she grinned and said she thought he didn't grass up the patient because he didn't want to ruin her dream. Another brilliant episode and only two in...
OXYGN