House

The Tyrant

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 05, 2009 on FOX

• The old team is back. They treat an african dictator who is accused of atrocities.

Wow... okay.. I think Chase got away too easy. I wonder what House would have done had he found out. I bet he would have been pissed. Whether the death was a good thing for the world or nor is not the point.. the point is that as a doctor you can't play judge, jury and executioner.

Foreman.. he is really getting himself in such a mess. I doubt his relationship with Thirteen will ever be rock solid again. That is if she even gives him a chance. I guess at the core Foreman really is a total ass. But I totally loved the teasing House dished to Foreman. Didn't go all out but was still snarky and irritating.

I'm liking the new House.. He is still House but restrained. He's also trying so hard. But it is not going to last. Sooner or later House will snap. He isn't a goody goody and Wilson is expecting too much from House.

The whole House and the war veteran was very amusing. Imagine House trying to be nice and encountering somebody as nasty as the old him. And somebody with a pain problem to boot. Such irony!

Overall I loved the episode. It was new and refreshing. The ducklings are back in the roost. I hope they will stay for good.
CLOO