House

Transplant

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 10, 2011 on FOX

• Right back where we started. .

So, after an entertaining episode set outside of the hospital and without houses usual partners in crime. . we are right back where we started.

House is released from prison (because medical Deans have that sort of power you know. . Do Not Question It!) and finds himself working under the strict supervision of Foreman and with a new geeky assistant who seems timid- but probably isnt.

So all we have done is replaced Cuddy with Foreman and Masters with new girl. (And new girl deserves special credit, for managing to find a job on prime time tv with NO acting skill or ability at all. Bravo.)

Wilson is also back, filling his usual job of having boring and pointless conversations with House.

Wilson: observation
    House: counter observation
    Wilson: denial of counter
    etc etc.

Boring and predictable, much like this show has become.
    My high hopes of last weeks break from benality were quickly dashed, with House slipping right back into his anti social comfy slippers. Something has to change here, the show is stuck in a time warp. House as a character has literally progressed nowhere since season 1. All that has happened is the people around him are switched every other season.

he is stubborn, we get it. He is also becoming very dull.