House

Twenty Vicodin

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 03, 2011 on FOX

• Enjoyed it thoroughly - it was something different, and something the show needed.

I really liked this season premiere. It was good to see House in an environment where he can't control everything and have everything going his way. He's in a completely different place, and he's not at the top of the ladder, where 'keeping in line' is wise. I enjoyed the six-day account before he goes out on parole, it was clever writing and very well-executed.

Of course, House being House, this is not exactly possible and it was great seeing him try to avoid getting killed, while doing what he thinks is right. That's something we've loved about him from the get go - doing whatever he wants to obtain whatever he thinks is right, no matter what consequences he may face. This episode captured that perfectly; he knew perfectly well what he was up against, and while he tried to 'keep in line', he doesn't sway from his own values and rules. That's the House we love.

I like the new character Dr. Adams, she's a great regular addition to the show and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her and House.

USA