House

Wilson

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 30, 2009 on FOX

• Thankfully back on form.

This was so much better. Still Huddy a little, but such a tone down it felt more like a House episode.

Well, sort of.

After all, this is told from Wilsons POV, and it was an interesting angle. I have been fortunate enough to see this episode and twice, and it actually improved on the first time of viewing.

It was a great start to the episode, and it really drawed me in to the story. What I really enjoyed was how observant Wilson is, and how he spots little things by caring- the complete opposite to House! Their friendship is really explored and it was quite touching.

Wilson's friendship with the patient is also well done, showing how involved he gets with his patients. I couldnt believe he gave a part of his liver! However, Wilson learns that the patient isn't his true friend- certainly not like House is. It gave some of the best House and Wilson moments for a long time- they have been hit and miss this Season (mainly because of the Huddy discussions). But House saying he would be alone without Wilson was so moving and honest, and then he turns up to his surgery and stays with him after was just a solid reflection of their friendship.

Overall, a much better episode to a hit and miss Season- occasionally absolutely stunningly great, occassionally quite poor. But this one- top notch.
MNT