How Clean Is Your House?

Wednesday 8:00 PM on Channel 4 Premiered Aug 01, 2002 In Season

How Clean Is Your House? Fan Reviews (19)

• Please Help me. My Home really needs your help. I live in Danville, IL. I have two boys, ages 14, and 11. They won't clean up after them selves, and I just got tiered of cleaning it for them.

I can't take any more. If I do I might die. There is a huge whole in one room of the house, we don't even open that door any more, and dust flying all over it. I suffer from allergies, and am sick alot and have to see the doctor alot because of it. Miss Niecy I beg you PLEASE......Desperate. My kids complain they never get to have any one over, this is why. They make a path thru their room and call it clean. My youngest sleeps in the living room, and it's a mess as well....Help, Help, Help.....And I do mean filth. We need house repairs, and my husband can't afford to hire anyone to do it, plus the basement is a mess, my mom complains about the house all the time. If I even think about doing this job I just go to bed or leave. We need your help badly. Now I have health problems, and suffer from depression, and just can not keep up with their filth any more. .