How I Met Your Mother

Bachelor Party

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2007 on CBS

• Bachalor Party from Hell

Even though the storyline wasn't great by it's nature it sort of was more like skech comidy, where it was more built up in moments than in story, and they were hillarous.

From the plot which was good mainly because as usual Barney steels the show. He always was a good and well intentioned soul but a holy fool at the same time, when he does something he probably shouldn't of really. He wants to throw a bachalor party for Marchall but unfortunately according to Ted and Marchall they never really go well, because the stripers always seem to have a slight emotional problem combined with the show they put on which is deadly. It was just great seeing some of Barney and the guys reaction one which is my favorate is when Barney cracks in the car and proposes what to do in case the injured stripper dies, comic gold.

But it was the subplot I had the most fun with because it was a build up comidy. We know Robin does something real dumb by actually taking Barney's advice and geting Lily well I'm not exactly sure what it is but you know from the shop she went to it's not good. But we know that Robin has just bought herself a ticking time bomb that will go off once Lily opens that package. I really loved seeing the tention and presure Robin was under from that telepathy scene to the present opening during that time Robin was drinking heavily, comic gold twice.

But despite all the bad things it all let down to one real sweet moment that really told a lot about Barney's character and gave an even bigger reason as to how Lily returned. Barney is many things but always carries with him one thing, a heart of gold.
MNT