How I Met Your Mother

Bachelor Party

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2007 on CBS

• It all adds up.

Wow, such a good episode. At first, I thought it was the average funny HIMYM, but by the end, we start understanding Barney more, and it really explains his action throughout the whole season. This episode is based on Marshall's bachelor party and Lilly's bachelor party. I'm glad the writers brought that whole "Reading mind" sequence. Both plots were hilarious, as Marshall's bachelor party approaches, Barney ruins everything, you think Barney is just being a jerk. But by the end, you completely understand him. Remember in the beginning of the season when barney was Marshall's wing man and kept stealing his girls, yeah, he did that for Lilly. It's revealed he went to San Fransisco over the summer to beg Lilly to come home for Marshall. When everything is out in the open, Barney become co-best man, something that Barney has wanted to be pretty much the whole season. I liked that plot the best, but the hilarity definitely came with Robin & Lilly's plot. Barney convinces Robin to get a sex toy for Lilly's wedding shower, only to find out it's filled with older people, kids, and nuns! Definitely an interesting situation, and watching it unfold was completely hilarious. Haha, Lilly kept it in the end. Hilarious episode, that was surprisingly eventful.