How I Met Your Mother

Bad Crazy!

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2013 on CBS

• Had good parts but also very flawed.

This was a decent episode of HIMYM but it also had a few flaws that I did not like about it. This whole storyline with this weird crazy girl is just nonsensical and weird.

The Robin storyline was funny but also unrealistic. I didn't really enjoy it too much.

The episode did make me laugh a little, but not really realistic or important tbh.
  • Yessss! That's the spirit!!!

Finally a good episode of HIMYM. I was really bummed out with these bad episodes. But this one was very funny and unpredictable. Totally framed with good history and well paced. I loved the Mike Tyson's part - the old lady with a face tatoo. LOL. The whole crazy girlfriend part was pretty good too. Well done this time. I hope they keep this show as much good as it used to be.
  • Whyyy??

The last few episodes were unexpectedly good, but this one blows.

Just like the lame level from Season 7.

Robin had no excuse to lie to Lilly about taking care of Marvin, I dont know why she should lie.

But what really grinds my gears is that (just like many times before) a legit girlfriend from Ted became totally nuts without any good reason. Now Jeanette is living "police brutality". Why not something normal? Why does it always has to be something crazy?

Cant still get over it how the writers cut off Victoria, which should be the mother.
  • Seriously?

Ted does not need time with a crazy girlfriend. People aren't so blind that they'd give in that easily to someone so obviously bad for them. This is cheap filler leading up to the mother and it shows. Get your heads on straight and give us something worthwhile.